The investigation

I woke up with violet shaking me saying "we need to get up if we are going to investigate!" I rolled over and closed my eyes again, as I was really tired and didn't want to get up from my warm comfy bed.

Then Violet started to shake me again but a lot harder this time, I said I would get up as long as she stopped shaking me.

I got up out of bed feeling really tried and disorientated. Violet asked me if I was okay, as I must of looked terrible because I felt so ill.

We both went into Conners room trying not to wake mum and dad. I didn't want to get into trouble for going into Conners bedroom, cause the police said we wasn't aloud to go in there.

Just before I opened the door I gave Violet some gloves so if they took any finger prints for evidence, they wouldn't find our finger prints.

Once we got our gloves on, Violet and I opened the door so we could go inside. It smelt a bit weird as the windows hadn't been opened for the last few days and no fresh air was let in.

We shut the door and started to have a look around. It was really weird for me as Conner wasn't here in his bedroom, where he would be.

Then Violet asked if I had any idea what we was looking for. Only now I had realised that I didn't have a clue what me and Violet was expecting to find, but I carried on anyway as I didn't want to lose hope.

Violet and I must have been looking for evidence for over an hour by now and we still hadn't found anything. Though Violet kept finding drawings of people hanging themselves and of people crying.

They were really good drawings but made me think he felt the way they was in the pictures. I put the pictures down and carried on looking, though I couldn't stop thinking about the pictures he had drawn.

After another half an hour Violet said "I think we should stop looking now as we've been looking for the last hour and half. We aren't going to find anything, cause we've looked everywhere.

I sat down on Conners bed thinking she was right. I couldn't believe that we hadn't found any evidence, or any sort of clue on why he had done it.

I started to cry as I hadn't found anything to do with Conners death, or that it wasn't my fault.

Violet saw that I was crying so she sat down next to me and gave me a hug. Violet said " I'm really sorry that we haven't found anything on why Conner was so upset, but we can still keep trying if you like". I just shook my head Side to side to say it was okay and that we could stop looking, as there wasn't any point because we had looked everywhere.

Then I started to ask myself why I didn't spend any time with Conner, or why I didn't just do what he wanted me to do with him. Things like play a video game or go to the skatepark with him like he had asked me to, the day before he hung himself.

Then I remembered what he said to me. He said "for once in your life why don't you come to the skatepark with me and have some fun. You need to live everyday like its your last".

I started to think that it could have been a clue to why he killed himself. could he have left something there for me to find maybe? Or did he just say that as he wanted me to go and watch him skate board? I was probably just trying to hold on to lost hope, but it was worth a try.

So I told Violet everything that he said to me that day. At first I didn't think she thought anything of it, but then she said it was worth a look as there could be a clue to why he was so depressed.

Violet and I decided that we would go to the skatepark tomorrow, to see if he had left any clue there for me. I know there wasn't much chance but it was worth a try.

We planed to go to the skatepark at 2 o'clock the next day,so Violet and I decided to go back to bed. We both was really sleepy from being up since three o'clock.

I tried to go back to sleep but it was really hard, because all I could think of was if he had left any clues at the skatepark for me.

I woke up with violet trying to wake me up as it was already twelve o'clock. We only had a couple of hours till we was supposed to set of for the skatepark, so we had to get up and start getting ready.

Violet and I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. we both had a shower and brushed our teeth. Violet asked if she could pick me out my outfit. I said yes so she started looking through my clothes while I was doing my hair and make up.

She picked out a light blue skirt and a white crop top for me to wear. I put them both on (which looked really good together), then went down stairs to get violet and I some breakfast. I went into the kitchen and made us both some jam on toast (as I knew that was her favourite). once I had made the toast violet came downstairs in the outfit,I had picked it for her which looked really nice if I do say myself.

Once we ate the toast it was time to go out. We both put our shoes on and said bye to mum and dad. Violet and I both put a jacket on as we didn't want to get cold, then set off for the skatepark.

A/N
Hi what do you think? Do you like it? I have worked really hard on this story, so I hope you do. if so please can you comment telling me what you like, or what you don't like about it. I really like people's feedback on things, as I feel like it will improve my work. When do you think I should up date? I think I will do Wednesdays and Saturdays, then you will have a few days in between each chapter. But leave a comment telling me when you think. I hope you enjoyed this chapter please comment, vote and follow me for when I next up date. Love you all lots, bye xxx