The kiss

I couldn't believe she was standing there! What was I going to say to her? It was all kind of a blur to me, so how the hell was I going to explain this to Violet? I could just feel her eyes burning into mine and Finns skin, it was horrible. I felt like I had killed someone or done a horrific crime, but all I had done was kiss her brother. We must have standing there for years (okay maybe a minute but it feels like years when your best friend is giving you daggers). Finn pulled away and tried to explain it was his fault to violet, but she didn't believe him. She just kept giving me daggers of hate. "I'm so sorry Violet honestly Finn is telling the truth! I wouldn't lie to you I promise it just kinda happened". I felt so bad. What the fuck am I doing with my life? I guess it's bad enough to kiss your best friends brother, let alone getting court by them. "What the hell are you doing Alice? I know your going through a tough time and all, but getting off with my brother is not the way to go about it. As it goes for you Finn don't take advantage of her, she's just lost her fucking brother! She doesn't need you messing with her head as well". She looked so angry it was actually really scary to see her like this, for all the years I had known Violet I had never seen her get this mad before. " Violet I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you it just kinda happened, it won't happen again I promise. Please just say we are okay and go on like the best friends that we are and will alway be". I try to smile to convince her that it was all okay, but inside I was dying. All I wanted to do was snog his face off, but at the sametime I felt so bad that I had gone behind violets back and got off with her brother. "I'm sorry alice it's up to you what you do with your life, it's nothing to do with me what you do with boys. Just kinda freaked me out you doing it with my brother. Like you two yuck". I kinda felt relieved but at the same time I was burning up at what she had been saying to me about what i do with boys. I turn to look at Finn, he looked really worried that he had messed all of our friendship up, but we all smiled at each other and had a little group hug. "We love you Violet and we are very sorry that Finn and i did what we did" I say trying to make everyone happy again. "It's okay I will just have to keep an eye on you two" she says with a smirk on her face. "Right where's this food? I'm starving and dying to have my hot chocolate" Finn moans as he starts to look in the bags with all the treats in for us, that Violet brought back from the shops . "Right been as you are so impatient and I'm really wanting that hot chocolate too, we might as well go watch the films now if you both want to?". Finn and I just look at each other so excited with a little sparkle in our eyes because we was so thrilled that we was finally aloud to have the treats (Finn and I are obsessed with food if you can't tell). We all bring the bags through to the living room so we could start watching the films. Just before we got to the door Finn put his hands over violets eyes, so she couldn't see what He had done to the room. "What the hell are you doing? You're making me scared" Finn and I both giggle at Violet as she try's to move Finns hands from her eyes, but Finn is to strong and a lot tall for her to even move them a little. I open the door and get In before Finn and Violet dis so I could see her reaction to the den that he had made. As Finn removes his hands Violet is shocked to see the amazing den. "Wow this is amazing, who did this? It's so cute! I love it" Finn and I just look at each other and smiled at her reaction. It was so cute and kind of a relief that she wasn't really mad with us anymore. I put on 22 jump street, as Finn and Violet get all the treats out for our film night. We all get in the den and snuggle up together me In the middle, Violet on one side and Finn on the other. After the first hour Violet fell asleep (which was pretty normal for her as she loves sleep way to much). Once Finn realised that she was sleeping Finn got hold of my hand and whispered in my ear "I really hope that wasn't just a one off, because when I kiss someone it means something to me not like most people". "Yeah same here It was actually amazing, I had never felt like that before with someone". We both look at each other and before we know it we are kissing each other again. But this time I got on top of him, I couldn't take my hands off him what was I doing? This isn't me I'm not that kind of person that does this, but for some reason it feels so right.
A/N
Hi I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've just been so busy as I'm going to be preforming at the o2 on Sunday!! I'm so excited yet scared at the same time. What did you think of this chapter? I've had really bad writers block that's why I haven't updated as well. I will try update as much as I can. I like writing when I've been upset as it helps with getting out of the real world (btw my boyfriend dumped me). Please follow me for the next update and please like and share as it means so much!! I love you all hope you liked it. Will update asap. Bye xxx