Pink Letters

((EDIT 10/13/22: Changed the structure of some words and added the video above))

huff...puff

"Ack! Hurry up Y/N! We're gonna get caught because of you!"

"KOKICHI I'M RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN. DAMN-"

You and your best friend, Kokichi, were running down the hallways of the school, trying to avoid getting a detention slip from Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Aka the "most annoying hall monitor in the world"

Why was Kiyotaka chasing you? Well that's because you and Kokichi were secretly ditching class and you ALMOST made it out the school doors but Taka caught you both in the act and started chasing you.

You were (Y/N) (L/N). The Ultimate Trickster. And your best friend was Kokichi Oma. Ultimate Supreme Leader. (Even though you like to call him the "Ultimate Partner In Crime"). You both met at the beginning of the school year and immediately hit it off with eachother. Turns out that you two have much more in common than you thought

You and Kokichi ran to the end of the hall, only to be greeted with a dead end with nowhere to go.

"Aww dang it! Guess we got caught!" Kokichi pouted.

"YOU TWO. STOP RIGHT THERE!" Kiyotakas voice echoed throughout the hallways, almost making your ears ring.

Taka ran in front of you and immediately started writing your names on a light pink detention slip.

"YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THAT I DONT GIVE YOU BOTH THREE DETENTIONS."

"Hm? Three for what?" Kokichi had a smug look to his face, attempting to act totally oblivious

"ONE FOR RUNNING IN THE HALLS, ONE FOR DISTURBING THE PEACE OF THE SCHOOL, AND THE LAST ONE FOR ATTEMPTING TO LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF SCHOOL HOURS!"

Honestly, getting in and out of detention was a normal thing for the both of you. You and Kokichi would be causing trouble every chance you got.

You and Kokichi took the pink letter and Kiyotaka walked off.

"Damn. Better luck tomorrow I guess."

You playfully hit Kokichi's shoulder and started walking to lunch. You usually sat with your normal group of friends. Those including Kokichi, Kiibo, Mondo, Leon, and Miu. And sometimes even Nagito but he was usually
sitting with his "boyfriend" at a separate table.

TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY

It was around 5 in the afternoon and almost everyone was heading home. Well besides you and Kokichi obviously. You two had to stay in the detention room for another hour.

"Aww man. This is gonna be sooo boring!!" Kokichi whined.

The both of you made it to the detention room and you saw someone sitting there in the corner with their feet up on the desk.

"Oh hey Mondo. Not surprised to see you here for the second day in a row"

"Haha. Real funny (Y/N). What are you in here for? Another one of your stupid pranks?"

"Nah. Grape boy here decided to ditch class and took me with him."

Kokichi snickered and smiled with one of his iconic evil grins.

But just as Kokichi was about to make a sly remark to your comment, Taka burst in the room with his usual serious face.

"KOKICHI AND Y/N! TAKE A SEAT RIGHT NOW! THIS IS DETENTION NOT A PLACE FOR YOU TO SOCIALIZE."

Oh right I forgot this dude existed.

You sighed and sat down in a seat in front of Mondo and Kokichi sat next to you.