Janitors Closet

BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEP!

"Ughhh...."

BEEP!! BEEP BEEEEEP!!—

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

You hit the alarm clock and threw it against the wall, almost breaking it.

You lazily dragged yourself out of bed and got yourself ready for school. You put on a black and white hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black fingerless gloves.

After you got dressed and ready, you packed up all your things, kissed your cat goodbye and headed out the door-

"BOO!"

You stumbled back and fell on your butt. For some DUMB reason, Kokichi was standing outside your door, getting ready to jumpscare you.

"HAHAHA!! OH MAN YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!! IT WAS PRICELESS!!!"

You got up and dusted all the dirt off of your clothes.

"KOKICHI ITS LIKE 6 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING."

"Aww!! Dont be so mean Y/N!!!"

Kokichi started to fake cry and whine. You swear, sometimes he acted like a toddler.

"Save it for when we get to school you big dummy."

You lightly slapped the back of his head and started walking to school.

-TIMESKIP-

It was the middle of history class and you were completely zoned out. You weren't listening to a single thing the teacher was saying.

Kokichi swiftly threw a pencil at you and handed you a note.

'heyyy you wanna skip class? i have a place we could hide in lolll'

You looked back up at Kokichi and gave him a slight thumbs up.

Before class was over, you and Kokichi asked if you could use the bathroom. And before your teacher could even finish their sentence, Kokichi grabbed your hand and bolted out of the door.

Kiyotaka was usually roaming the hallways at this time but it seemed like he was in class at the moment. Kokichi dragged you into the janitors closet and locked the door so nobody could get in.

"Here we are!!!" Kokichi giggled.

For a mini closet, the room was actually pretty spacious and you could lay down and stretch your legs. You didn't really know what to do so you took your phone out of your pocket and watched your favorite anime. The Promised Neverland. (A/N: SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE TPN- IT WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS -Vix)

"Oooh what's that? Looks cool!!!" Kokichi was behind you and put his head on your shoulder to get a better view of what you were watching on your phone.

For some reason, you felt your face heat up and felt your heartbeat quicken. There it was. That weird feeling again. That same feeling that you were feeling last evening.

"Oh it's uh..TPN! Its a show about these kids who are trying to escape from an orphanage! It's real good and I think you would like it!"

"Well I GUESS it's a good way to pass the time!! Start from season 1 cuz I wanna watch!!!" Kokichi sat on his knees and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him

1 HOUR LATER

"Wait wait wait- hold on a second- RAY is the traitor?! Wow I was TOTALLY not expecting that!"