Kokichi Fluff Alphabet

Activities (What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with
them?):
Most of the time if he's feeling lazy, he'll demand cuddles and attention until you give him what he wants. But on the other hand, when he's feeling energetic, he'll want to pull "harmless" pranks with you.

Beauty - (What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?):
He mostly LOVES your smile and your sense of humor. He'll never admit it out loud but he basically loves everything about you.

Comfort - (How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc):
When he sees you crying, he'll try to tease you to make you feel better. But when he actually notices that you're having an attack, he'll try to do everything in his power to make you feel better. He hates seeing you upset.

Dreams - (How do they picture their future
with their s/o?):
As crazy as it sounds, he might actually want to get married someday. Definitely no kids though.

Equal - (Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?):
Dominant. No question about it.

Fight - (Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?):
He's a brat. Once you get into a fight/disagreement, it'll take days for him to stop being stubborn and finally forgive you (you're gonna have to be the bigger person because this man apologizes to nobody.)

Gratitude - (How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?):
He may not show it, but everything that you do for him, he LOVES it. It doesn't matter if you give him a simple "I love you". He'll remember it for weeks on end.

Honesty - (Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?):
He has a few secrets but sometimes he'll spill things to you here and there.

Inspiration - (Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around?):
Kokichi changes for nobody. But if we're being honest, you did spark a light in his heart when he first met you so I guess that's something.

Jealousy - (Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?):
Oh god yes. This dude is the absolute definition of jealousy. If you leave him alone for just 2 seconds he'll throw a tantrum and demand for your attention back. He usually doesn't get over it very quickly though..

Kiss - (Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?):
Surprisingly, this dude can kiss pretty well. Definitely needs to calm down with the tongue though.

Love Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?): Definitely something from a cheesy romance movie. He'll take you out on a date to some type of carnival and confess his love on the top of the Ferris wheel.

Mornings - (What are mornings like with them?) This man sleeps like a wild animal. So you're usually awakened by an arm or leg smacking you in the face.

Nights - (What are nights like with them):
He absolutely loved to stay up late. Whether those hours consist of binge watching, video games, or literally anything else, he can stay up for days.

On Cloud Nine - (What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?): It's pretty difficult to tell when he's in love seeing as how he treats everyone the exact same way but he usually expresses his feelings by teasing. He'll make fun of you and joke around a lot more than usual.

PDA - (Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?):
Oh he is not shy at all. Once he has you in his arms, he is not letting go (and he's not afraid to show it). He wants to prove to everyone that you're his and he's yours.

Quirk - (Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship):
He's a massive flirt. Even the slightest wink can make you drop dead.

Romance - (How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?):
He's romantic when he wants to be. He doesn't like things to be 100% serious so expect a lot of comedy from here to there.

Support - (Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals?):
Of course! Whatever you're fine with, he's fine with.

Thrill - (Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine):
Kokichi is a pretty simple guy when it comes to trying new things. He has a (semi) hard time understanding change so he likes to keep things simple.

Understanding - (How good do they know their partner?):  He knows every little detail about you. Even the ones that you haven't told him yet.

Value - (How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?):
Your relationship status is his number 1 priority. Even more important than D.I.C.E! He never really had someone to call his girlfriend/boyfriend/parter so he definitely values your care.

Wild Card - (A random Fluff Headcanon):
He loves getting his head rubbed. If you ever want to make him shut up, just start rubbing his hair. He absolutely loves it.

XOXO - (Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?):
He is quite literally the cuddle master. Like I said before, once he's gotten hold of you, he ain't letting you go anywhere else. He's like a clingy teddy bear

Yearning - (How will they cope when they're missing their partner?):
He cries. A lot. You're the only person who makes him feel important and once you leave him, he feels true despair

Zeal - (Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? )
(I had absolutely no idea what to put for this so fill it in if you wanna)