02

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2 - 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑-𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

The wedding day y/n looked really beautiful she was an angel. Taehyung don't know this feeling he shouldn't feel this way to his soon-to-be sister. He thought it's just a mere attraction and will gone after some time but it didn't.

y/n's Dad and Taehyung's Mom get married. Now, she's his sister correction step-sister. The white gown is perfect for her and Taehyung hoped this wedding to be his wedding with y/n. Stupid hormones. He shake of those forbidden thoughts then hugged his both parents congratulating them. He thought of only to give y/n shake hand but she hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck. He's body heated up (mostly between his thighs) y/n soft bossoms pressing to his chest.

It's just hormones. He convinced himself trying to feel the moment while hugging his step-sister back. Wait!! y/n is going to live in the same roof. Just that thought made him excited and feel like he should protect her. He is happy when you danced with him in the dim lights. Everyone enjoying their time and Kim Taehyung also enjoying but a bit too much with you in his arms. His hands had slipped a bit down to your ass cheeks time to time but you are to into dancing and didn't notice him much but only giggling as you both dancing a bit fast; love story your favorite song.

The dinner is ready with your Dad and Taehyung Mom's friends. The NewYork City is really a good one but now your both parents get married so they thought of going back to their own country; South Korea.

Kim Taehyung is their to help you with school transfer issues. When your friends asked about him you said oppa. Poor them didn't understand while you gone to headmaster office. He said he is your boyfriend. Well, he didn't meant to say it but after knowing this guy named Alex had crush on you and wanted to propose you today.

He doesn't like it. He had crush on you. It's just his hormones he knows that and it will gone soon so until than he only wants you to himself. Kim Taehyung had been too greedy since childhood it's just he doesn't like to share but he share his favorite jacket to you when it's started to rain.

Mr.Han and Mrs.Kim (now your parents) had managed their company things & everything. They thought of starting their new company at Seoul in South Korea. New life, New Home, New chapter in their life. They are excited actually.

When you all get ready and come to airport. Taehyung helped you in everything. You liked Kim Taehyung company as he would always find ways to make you smile.

Your brother.

You always wanted a brother. You wanted to know how it feels to have one. But Is Kim Taehyung thinking you as his sister? the answer is no. He never seen you like that and he don't want you to see him like a Brother.