06

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6 - 𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏.

You couldn't see Taehyung in the eyes after last night incident. It's just so embarrassing. Maybe you were just imagining or not but you feel Taehyung gaze really inappropriative.

You feel naked under his gaze and it's hard for you.

"y/n, you ok. Baby?" Namjoon voice bring you back to earth as you smiled at him started eating your lunch. That night Namjoon dropped you at home with a good bye kiss on your lips.

Kim Taehyung watched everything from his room; thanks to the window. His jaw is clenched as he watched you walking inside the home.

"How dare you to touch whats mine!!?"

You stripped your clothes, stepped inside the shower. A smile carved on your lips remembering the kiss you guys had earlier. Wrapping yourself in a towal you walked out to your room but gasped loudly looking at your step-brother sitting on your bed man spread.

A shiver run to your spinal cord looking at your step-brother. "Oppa leave. Now" That's only you can say. Taehyung just watched your body one more time before looking into your eyes.

"Who. Is. He?"

By now you loose your cool. Standing half naked in front of your step-brother makes you really uncomfortable. You just run back to your bathroom waiting for him to go. Luck is on your side as Taehyung leave the room soon.

The next day you eventually told him about Namjoon and everything on the way to your office as Kim Taehyung is the one dropping you off. Taehyung nod his head in understanding.

"Be careful guys like them only wants pleasure."

That's what your step-brother said after you tell him about Namjoon. That makes you angry. Really angry. You just slammed the door going away without glancing back at him. The night you were trying to find movies to watch but the knock on your door make you sigh as you only find your step-brother Kim Taehyung standing their with a party outfit.

"Let's go to club."

You can't deny it & just agreed. You were bored and Taehyung might be a club person since he lived in NewYork for 7 years straight. The club lights are flickering with loud music. You both had drinks and Taehyung has forced you to dance with him. After sometime you started to look around for restroom.

"What happened Dear?" Taehyung asked you pulling you closer. You don't have any choice but to tell him that you need to pee. "I'll help you." Pulling your waist with him. You both walked to some hallway. Taehyung smirked as he see the woman's restroom is gone a few steps behind.

Hearing moanings & groanings your legs stumbled looking at Taehyung. "Oppa?" You asked him where are they going but he just took you in front of a room.

"I think you will like it."

He opened the door and the view in front of you made break your heart. "N_Namjoon?" You see your lover with other woman. That night you cried your eyes out wiping them to your step-brother shirt.