01

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 - 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑-𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

Kim Taehyung just going through Instagram as he's mother has bring him to restaurant to meet her soon-to-be husband. Taehyung knew his mother is not serious about this coz he see her in some relationships before but they never come to marriage.

Probably, she will just break up with him after their arrangements of wedding. Taehyung is 18. His father cheated on her mother so they leave him already.

"Taehyung, they are here." Ms.Kim said as Taehyung stood with her keeping the mobile down on table. Soon a tall bulky man walked towards their table with a girl besides him. Taehyung heart skipped a beat looking at the girl walking towards him.

"Sorry, honey. The traffic is heavy." Mr.Han said as Ms.Kim shock her head saying it's ok. They both hugged each other as Taehyung only looking at the girl who is smiling at him.

"Hi, I'm Han y/n. Brother."

Taehyung widen his eyes "B_Brother. Like. In which angle I look like brother to you." Taehyung surprised voice make Mr.Han and Ms.Kim startled as they broke the hug. y/n smile dropped as her eyes lost their shine immediately making Taehyung heart to clench. y/n thought she did wrong so she look down biting her lip. In the other hand Taehyung don't like it when she called him 'Brother' he didn't see her as sister than she should also do the same.

"Haha it's ok. Taehyung, y/n is just friendly girl she likes to mingle with people fastly." Mr.Han said petting y/n back as they took their seats. Soon the food arrived as everyone started eating. Ms.Kim nudged Taehyung arm with her elbow as he mouthed 'what?' she mouthed 'Be a man. Serve y/n as apologize' than Taehyung remember that he didn't say any sorry to y/n. So, he took the meat peace in his plate with fork keeping it on y/n plate. she looked up at him with a confused look.

Cute.

He thought than smiled widely "eat. That's for you and also call me 'Oppa' ok, Dear." y/n smiled widely as she nod her head "ok Oppa." She immediately eat the pork that Taehyung served her.

As they finished their dinner the elders fall into their deep conversation about marriage and stuff. Taehyung take his mobile as he started scroll down something whereas y/n is bored and playing with the hum of her red dress.

What she doesn't know is that Taehyung is secretly taking her pictures without her consent. Taehyung smile looking at y/n picture. Than he stood thrusting his mobile into his pants as the elders looked at him confused. When they asked what happened Taehyung suggested them to take y/n out while they continue with their talks.

After the elders permission Taehyung take y/n out of the restaurant with him. "What should we do oppa?" y/n asked looking at him smiling as Taehyung smile back. "Let's go for a walk, Dear. They will call us if they want to go home."

Taehyung hold y/n hand making her gasp as they were walking.

* * *

(A/N) Amour: hi beauties. Well, I've already mentioned short chapters, right. It will be like this, short but useful information without lengthy shit!!

🔴 Update will be everyday.

This is my first time writing dark stuff so do give me feedback. (It's a humble request)
Maybe in future I might come with more of yandere stuff, who knows... But that time I'll make sure to give lengthy chapters. For now bye, have a good Day/Night ♡