08

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8 - 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓.

Kim Taehyung had gone over crazy seeing you distancing yourself from him. You never talk to him other than about work. You stopped eating lunch with him in his office alone. You stopped those late night snacks too. Your parents didn't notice the tension between you both; a knife can cut through it.

"We are going to Busan. To meet Park family" Your Dad said with a smile. Actually Taehyung would love to have you all alone (helpless) In the same home with him but he also love his parents.

"Why!?" That's what he ask before continue eating his food. "Park family is really good. He's son Park Jimin is 32 and working as a CEO. He will be perfect match to our y/n." Mrs.Kim said eating her food with a big smile. y/n also smile. It's a good chance to leave her step-brother.

However Kim Taehyung is not happy. He couldn't digest the remaining food as he leave the dinning room. The next day you send of your parents then work over night at Office. But, when you come back home. you found your step-brother welcoming you at door.

He wear a formal attire, smiling widely. The home is not bright with white lights like always. The yellow dim lights screamed a romantic sense. You slowly walked inside, your left hand is slightly shaking. Your mind screaming to go back, leave the damn house.

But, you are stubborn. You decided to break the ice. It's good your parents also not at home but they will come back soon. You follow the rose petals on floor to dinning area. Taehyung looked at you with his rare boxy smile pulling out a chair like a gentleman.

Slowly sitting, you keep the bag on floor besides your chair. Taehyung bend down to your level giving a kiss on your cheeks. He walked to other side while you wipe your cheek harshly glaring at him.

Disgusting.

"Dear, tonight I set this candle light dinner for both of us. I made your favorite dishes." That's what he said while you started eating. You want to ask him everything. And you were scared of him at the same time. Taking the red wine you drunk the whole glass in one gulp. Alcohol has always give you some courage. Holding the shaking left hand in your right ones. You glared at him only to see him smirk. Like, a huge burden has left from his shoulders.

Kim Taehyung get relaxed leaning on chair with crossed legs, A glass of red wine in his hands as he drink it, like he was waiting for something to happen. His gaze only fixed on you.

"Oppa, I know what knid of thoughts you have towards me. I trusted you how can you deceive me." You glared at him. Taehyung didn't move an inch or opened his mouth. He was just drinking while looking at you. That pissed you, you were known as patient girl but now you couldn't stay calm.

Throwing the plates & things on table you stood angrily with red eyes. "I know it's you. You better stay away from me. Better apologize to me & our parents." You spat out at him as Taehyung give a small smile making you frown in confusion.

"I mix drugs in your favorite red wine, Dear."