03

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3 - 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓-𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

Arriving to Korea. Your parents had already maneged to bring a house as the furniture already settled by the workers. Wow!! You thought when you found out your rooms are right in front of each other.

Kim Taehyung is disappointed as he wanted you in his room. After the unpacking season Mr.Han told Taehyung to bring food to y/n room when Taehyung asked why? His father said that y/n had motion sickness and the flying only made her condition worse.

"Oh!!" That's all he could say. He was unnecessarily angry earlier thinking that y/n avoiding when she need to give him her full attention. But, now he feel guilty thinking he did wrong. When he knocked on the door you didn't respond. Thinking that something happened to you (as you were already feeling dizzy back than) He burst into the room.

He didn't find you. Keeping the try on study table he walked to the bathroom opening it. He didn't mean to open, he thought you slipped on floor or something terrible but The view in front of him made him feel so many sensual things. His cock stringed as your naked body come to his view.

He immediately leave the room breathing heavily. Locking himself in his room. His mind replaying your bare wet body. Without his knowledge he unzipped his hands are holding his eraction in right hand thinking it's you who doing this to him.

The next morning you feel fresh and less dizzy however everytime you try to talk with your dear step-brother. He just avoid eye contact. You thought he's not well. Yes, Taehyung feeling ashamed as he just pleasured himself while groaning your name.

It's wrong so wrong but he couldn't hold back himself remembering you showering.

You both are same age so your parents keep you both in same shool and same classes to. Your parents thought of going to honeymoon but they knew it's not a good idea of leaving their young 18 years children alone in the new city.

It's been one year. Taehyung should stop from having those forbidden thoughts about you but they only started to increase (worsen).

"Let's go to beach." You said with a puppy eyes. It's a family trip. Your parents actually become successful in launching their new furniture company at Seoul now they thought of going on a trip. As you guys went to Maldives. You all had a memorable vacation.

But Taehyung is going through hell when you come out in your bikini with a see through white shirt. Oh! When did my dear step sister has become this womanly? He thought, than one year back of you showering come to his mind. If he is old Taehyung he would just shake his head thinking it's just hormones but this time this new Kim Taehyung just smirked.

Photos are just excuse to touch your body. He knew you are comfortable with him that's why your doing this with him. When you smile at him he couldn't control himself but to kiss your bread cheeks saying that he loves you. Poor y/n, she didn't understand the meaning & only thought it's a brother-ly love.