10

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10 - 𝑨 (𝒖𝒏)𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

You can only cry on bed as you just get räpèd by your step-brother. It's been two days but the pain is still there letting you know that you are not a vïrgiñ anymore.

Taehyung is their in these two days giving kisses and helping you in everything. He would massage your body saying that you should be a good girl or else he will kill their parents. You couldn't do anything. You loved your parents more than yourself. They are your everything.

Kim Taehyung smiled looking at you as he get to know that you are pregnant. It's been a month that he had made you pregnant. You lost your hope in everything knowing that you are pregnant.

You missed your parents and asked Taehyung to show them at night in his embrace. He give up to you at night than decided to give a video call to them. Your eyes teared up as you see them all tyed up. You could only cry while Taehyung warns you not to cry or our baby will be in trouble. Surprisingly!! You stopped crying thinking of not letting your baby to suffer.

Taehyung never knew that you would love his own blood but he is happy that you are getting used to his touches. He never wanted you to meet your parents. That's why he bring you to Jeju island while your parents are back to Seoul (to home) Safely.

You are happy at least Kim Taehyung let you meet your parents once a month. Your parents loathed him; so much. They cried whenever you showed up in front of them with a smiling face. They don't want to ruin the little life in you with unnecessary decisions.

Kim Taehyung loved you and give you the world. He is a good husband and maybe soon a good father too. You knew Taehyung loved you whenever he shows no fear to love you in public. But, you can't forgive the fact that he took your innocence without your consent.

Being in NewYork he made friendship with damn mafias and that's made you & your parents stay in the line.

You yelped loudly as Taehyung run out from the study only to see you on kitchen floor. Your water has broke. Soon you were in hospital trying to conceive your first child with your husband holding your hand prying to the all God's above to keep you & his child safe.

The loud cries of a new born echoed through the hallway as you fall back on bed. The doctor hold the baby up showing it to you both. What surprised you the most is Taehyung cried holding his baby.

Why not!?

He would always whisper in your ear how much he will love you and the soon-to-be born child. His cheeks are red, eyes full of tears. You always wanted to see him in tears but it's not the view you wanted. Taehyung mouth attached to your forehead as he smiled widely sitting besides you. He show the baby to you happily "look Dear. This is our cub."

You smiled happily (genuinely) for the first time.

This moment you know you forgived Kim Taehyung but the love he desired from you will never gone be his. Never.

The End

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥-𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 | 𝙆𝙏𝙃 𝙛𝙛 [𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨] 🎉