04

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 - 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

Kim Taehyung is now 22. You both had grown into a beautiful woman and handsome man. Taehyung childishness is gone. He's face is just handsome, perfect mixture of feminism & musclenity. Every girl in university would come to their knees for him. But, this man only had his eyes on his dear step sister.

Kim Taehyung thought these forbidden feelings would be gone but they never did or maybe he didn't try to leave them. As you in other hand never get a chance to be with other guys. You brother is always their watching you & keeping guys away from you.

You found it cute as you feel brother-ly love towards Taehyung as he's love for you is growing day by day but what is his love towards you. He's love for you is forbidden. He loves you as a woman.

Your parents business is in a good position. It's recognizable to people in Korea actually. Taehyung had worked with them and know about everything in the company. Your parents adored you both with their whole heart. They love you both.

The next midnight Taehyung is in kitchen doing some ramen for his dear step sister. Late night snacks always been your favorite. Taehyung or you whoever it is, just sneak into each other's room to eat snackes at 2 or 3'o clock together.

You hugged him from behind feeling coldness. It's winter. Taehyung chuckled feeling your body against him. He was looking forward to the day when you lay against him naked, squirming around in pleasure as he plunge himself in you.

"Dear, ramen is ready. Shall we go to my room it's cold down here" You nod immediately not wanting to stay here in cold any moment, your shorts isn't helping you either.

You guys come to Taehyung room as he put on a American movie on his laptop as you both started eating together while watching the movie. But, you never know that Taehyung is watching you all the time.

This late night snacks & movie is just an excuse to have you in his arms at night on his bed so that he can sleep peacefully. He's insomnia medicine you are.

You were feeling too cold so you didn't bother to lock the door and now you eat everything. Your eyes started to get heavy soon you sleep soundly on Taehyung shoulder. Taehyung grinned as he close the laptop than pull you down with him under the sheets.

Taehyung just caressed your cheeks than smilied looking at you. "My my my..." Taehyung chuckled out, it's a good thing that you are a deep sleeper. "I've never seen you as my sister dear. You always been a woman in my eyes. I'm looking forward to the future of our own family and you under me too."

Taehyung softly said caressing your skin under the t-shirt you wear. He slowly leaned down kissing your lips. He's obsession is showing out to world by his this action.

Only if Kim Taehyung knew that someone is watching his disgusting acts.