05

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5 - 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒎!?

You are feeling lonely. But, by now you started to get used to it. Now you started hang out with your friends. Now you started talking with guys too. It's been really good. You feel freedom but also miss your dear step-brother too.

You don't know. You really doesn't have any idea why your father has sended Taehyung back to NewYork. You try to call him but your mother would decline it. Your parents didn't let you meet your dear oppa. You cried a few days. It's just, you miss him.

Now it's been 7 years already and remembering those days you only chuckled than went back to your work. Kim Namjoon. Your team leader and had crush on you for a long time but you didn't give him much chance actually. But now you are 29 and your parents too asked about your love life so you thought of giving him a chance.

He's a mature and composed person. A handsome chocolate in his mid 30's. Gosh!! You can live your life while looking at his dimples actually. You loved spending time with him. You regreted not giving him a chance back than coz you both had so many common things and one of them is you both were nature lovers.

You were happy. You really were.

You told your parents about Kim Namjoon and they approved your relationship with him too. That night Namjoon is happy he take you out on a dinner and showed so many beautiful things to.

You have a stayble job, perfect parents, a lover & freedom (which is going to be destroy soon) you loved every moment of your life. But, then he come.

Your dear step-brother.

Kim Taehyung.

That night your parents welcomed him happily. You were also happy to see him but you didn't expect him to hug you tightly. You feel uncomfortable. You had a good memorie about past. You were comfortable with Taehyung touching you but it's been 7 years and your body forgot his touches making you uncomfortable.

"How are you Dear?" Taehyung asked talking two steps back making you sigh in relief and this nickname sounded uncomfortable too. After the greetings and dinner. You started to feel comfortable with Taehyung. You had a natura of mingle with people fastly. Taehyung has grown up more. You feel his tough, musclen body through the three piece suit he wear when he hugged you.

You show him his room. To make him comfortable you helped in making his bed while he went for a shower. Soon the door opened with Kim Taehyung only on his towal around his waist. Your cheeks turned red. He's abs are ABSoulutely amazing and his strong legs can be shown. His v line is visible with a slight bulge between his thighs.

You breathed out turning back immediately trying to avoid looking at your step-brother half naked glory. "I_I did the bed oppa."

"Hmm" Your whole body get stiffed as you feel hot breath of Taehyung finning your neck.