09

🔴 Under 18- please avoid this chapter. But, I know you guys won't listen. -_-

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9 - 𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏.

Kim Taehyung had you in his arms. Subconscious!!

You couldn't do anything now. You felt helpless. Your parents should be here by now than why they are not here yet!?

Taehyung finally come to his destination; his bedroom. Holding your waist he gently layed your body on bed. He is excited. Really excited. Finally he's going to have his dear step-sister all to himself. Only him.

Taehyung naked body landed on yours gently as he give kisses slowly. "I'll be gentle Dear." That's what he said before unbuttoning your office attire. He couldn't hold himself seeing you under him like this he wanted to take things slow. Slow.

"Mine" The thick shirt fall on floor along with your pants as Taehyung cock twiched by his dear step-sister half naked body. Leaning down he slowly attached his lips to her belly giving all butterfly kisses. He's digits stopped at the waist band of her panties as he pull them down.

"My my... What we have here!?" He slowly massaged her thighs kissing her inner thighs. Taehyung never felt this happy. His dream is becoming true. No-one can stop him now. His digits dipped into her as a low whimper left from her throat. His fingers made their way deep into her corner. He moved them fast soon a white substance covered his fingers as he grinned taking them into his mouth. "That's it Dear. Give everything you have."

Taehyung pupils extended with carnality as he give her wet kisses all over her stomach, chest & shoulder. Her whole body shivered and he hold her hips flipping her on bed. Unhooking her last clothing that protecting her from his sinful gaze has fallen on floor besides his pants.

Taehyung softly traveled his long digits on her spinal cord as he clinched his jaw not to plunge into her and take here than & their but he control himself. He wants their first time to be slow and memorable.

"You'll had grown up Dear." His strong, veiny hand wrapped around your stomach as he pull your body onto him. A deep grawl left from his lips as he dipped his head into your neck licked & kissed hard.

His body is on heat and he was trying hard to hold himself. His hips bucked into yours as he try to release some of his aching tension. His sense are out of control now. He pressed his body intimately into yours.

His left hand wrapped around her throat as he travel it down slowly to her breasts tightly wedged. Pulling her nipples with his fingers he opened her legs wide as he feel her wet entrance.

Once again holding her firmly he plunged himself into her. A loud pleasurable groan left from his mouth as y/n body shivered with a low moan from her. "It's ok, Dear. The pain will gone soon" He grasped at her breasts again nipping them tightly as he attached his mouth to hers. He slowly began to rock into her with a feral passion.

Taehyung groaned & moaned in pleasure as his fingers hold your throat gently. He was in cloud 9 all this time. Your walls clamped him as he found it difficult to move, he knows "let it out" He whispered in your ear like you can hear him.

Soon enough he feel wetness floating out as he continue to pound into you harder. A loud moan left from Taehyung mouth as he closed his eyes tightly before shooting his load into you.

He feel relaxed but that's not enough you should get pregnant soon. He wants you to be the mother of his childrens. So, no-one (not even you) Can leave him. This night is something he always dreamed of. And he's not letting this go without stiffing you with his seeds.

Soon enough he started to move faster again. You both get overstimulating and the bed flooded with both of yours seeds.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

Amour here:

"Just a reminder I would never support sexual assault. It's just a fan fiction."

G

ET OUT OF IMAGINATION
Everything is fictional and has (will never) have anything to do with reality.

*Assault is a crime.*

"It should brought out to light."