07

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7 - 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔!?

Kim Taehyung smirked in satisfaction. Now he can have you only to himself. These 7 years of being apart from you only made his obsession over you to grow more and more. He was desperate to see you or at least talk to you but all his try's went in vain.

Namjoon is really is an innocent and it's hard to drag him with vigra. Whatever now he's gone after a painfully break up he had with his ex-lover. Kim Taehyung looked at your sleeping figure slightly smiling as he peaked your lips before going out.

You don't have a choice but to resign your job. Your parents and step-brother had been a great support on your heart broken time. After like two moths you finally recovered from everything and now you are free & working on your family furniture company.

It's good to be with family.

That's what you thought.

The relationship you have with Taehyung is growing day by day. Kim Taehyung would never leave your side. Those moments had come back again same happiness, same late night snacks with your oppa. You didn't notice how Taehyung would always try to touch you. You believe him too much. That's make him stronger day by day.

He would just hold your hand while walking outside. Matching outfits are common for you both. Taehyung loved to see you sleeping at night. Loved to touch you without your consent. He always fantasy's you with him. He want you and make it happen sooner or later.

Until one day...

Your parents said they will start looking for a good man for you. A marriage!? How dare them? Taehyung gone crazy. He loves you for fuck sake. Can't his parents let him marry you. He's eyes are red and he lost it. That night when he come to his room all drunk. He only thought of making you his and only Kim Taehyung's.

Your parents are never meant to separate you both. Hell, they never thought of doing that but that day... Mr.Han happens seen Taehyung & you eating while watching some movies on laptop but until Taehyung has take advantage of your sleeping figure.

They send him out. Back To NewYork. They thought it's just some teenagers thing that's why they didn't care about that all. After 7 years. Kim Taehyung looked descent & collected person. They thought it's ok if you both live in a same roof again. Poor parents didn't know about there son ill-intentions of having his dear step-sister under his control. (Maybe under him too)

As days pass you started to feel scared. It's not like you want to but it's just a scary thing. It's ok if you feel headache sometimes but it's out of hands. You are having it almost every morning with purple marks on neck. You didn't dare to tell anyone so you just locked your door then slept. That was the night you sleep peacefully and didn't find wetness at morning.

Your not dumb. You started to distance yourself from your step-brother.