Chapter 2/Interview ♥️

Billie's POV

.................................................

I woke up to a loud alarm blasting in my ear. I groan as I got up and checked the time on my phone it's 8:45A.M. I remembered I had an interview at 10:05A.M. I got up and made my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. I did my morning routine, Put on make up, then got dressed.

 I did my morning routine, Put on make up, then got dressed

This is what Billie wore
.................................................
Still Billie's POV:
So, Casey should be any minute now. Speaking of Casey I can't stop thinking about her. Everything about her was so Perfect.... Her muscles, Her Abs, Her Smile... Just Her in General. My thoughts was cut off by a loud honk
I looked out my window to see a Lime green Lamborghini and Casey was outside waiting.
I quickly grabbed my phone and charger then ran outside not wanting to keep Casey waiting. Casey then stepped out the car and opens the door for me and jogged back to her side. "Hi" I said with a smile. Casey turned her head and looked and said "Wassup".
Casey barley talked to me and if she did speak to me it would mainly be a blunt "Sure" like she has no emotions. It kinda seems like she doesn't like me Not gonna lie it made me kinda upset.
Around 10 Minutes later we pulled up to the place for my interview (I have no clue what they are called 😭😂) After like 20 minutes of boring questions it was finally time to leave
We kinda got stopped by fans and paparazzi on the way back to the car. One boy who looked at least 19 ran up and hugged me. Casey quickly put him in a headlock "Hey it's ok let him go" I said. She let him go and backed Up Slightly in a "V" spread positin holding her crotch area. "Are you ok?" I asked the boy. "Yea I'm good" he said with a smile. "Can I get a picture?" He asked. "Of course" I said to him smiling as we took a picture then went to the car.
.................................................
Casey's POV:
As we walked to the car Billie suddenly said "Dude, you didn't have to put him in a headlock like that." "I'm just doing my job" I sassed back. She just scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I would rather be Finneas' bodyguard" I mumble but loud enough for Billie to hear. "Whatever Bitch" Billie clapped back but a hint of hurt and sadness laced in her voice.
I started driving back to her house in silence until I heard "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean it you were just doing ur job and trying to protect me. She said as her voice slightly cracked "It's ok ur forgiven" I said bluntly.
The car ride came to an end I got out the car and opened the door for Billie. She gave me a small Thank you while I just nodded.
As we sat on the couch we thought nobody was home After a moment of A comfortable silence Billie said "You don't talk much do you?" Before I could answer Wyatt came out of nowhere and said "No she talks a lot she just has to warm up to you." I quickly used a reflex and put him in a choke hole as he scared me. Then I released when I noticed it was my dumbass brother. "Bitch you can't be scaring me like that what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" I said. Causing Billie to laugh. "Hey do you guys wanna go hang out with Me,Finneas,Claudia,Gavin and Jules tomorrow we are going to go to a movie theater" Wyatt said. "Bitch you should've started with the words Movie,Hang,Gavin and Jules, but Imma say yes bc I miss my bestiesssss" I say. "Ok what about you Billie?" Wyatt asks with a slight chuckle from my goofiness . "Yeah sure I'll go, but who is Gavin and Jules?" Billie asked curious. " My Bestfriends since 3rd grade" I reply with to ease her confusion. "Ok, So with that being said the movie starts at 1:30P.M. so be ready by then" Wyatt says "Ok" Me and Billie said in union. Wyatt said he was ready to go home but I said We Should wait till Maggie and Patrick came back. Right as if it was on que Maggie and Patrick walked through the door. Maggie said "Thank you guys so much for today. You could go home and rest up for tomorrow because I heard you guys are going to the movies" Maggie said. "How did you know that" Finn said coming out of nowhere causing me and Wyatt to yelp from being scared causing everyone to laugh. After the laughter died down I said "Welp we should go home and get ready for bed" as it turned 10:34P.M. Damn time really does fly when ur having fun."Agreed" Wyatt says. "Bye everyone see you tomorrow" Wyatt and I say getting a "Bye guysss" in return causing me to smile as I walk to the car. About 10 Minutes later We pulled up to the house and got in the car. I walked inside and went straight to my room guessing Wyatt did the same. I Took a shower,brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. Then dozed off Once again think of the one and only Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell am I in love again...?

.................................................(Hey guysss I hope this chapter is a little better it's probably still trash tho but anyways, Stay safe I love you byeeee ❤️)