Treat you better/Chapter 7♥️

Casey's POV:

So it has been two weeks since the fight. And Billie hasn't Stop crying since. She deserves someone who treats her better. I wish that someone was me, But she's straight. Anyways I'm in the 'Besties' With everyone except for the parents and bils. We're trying to figure out what we could do to make her feel better "Well Casey you have a crush on her and she only will talk to you so you do something maybe spend the day with her and stuff." Wyatt said. "Yeah he's right" Everyone agreed with him. "I could take it to the Beach set up a picnic because I did what song for her and I wanna ask out next week. But even when we do talk it feels like we aren't." I said nervously but everyone comforted me making me feeling better. "Okay then it's settled, Next week we have to get Billie to the Beach And everybody who lives here's gonna be there of course." Claudia said breaking the silence. Everybody replied with a small okay or sure or nod.

...................................

One week later

So today is the day that I'm taking Bils out to the beach and asking her the Big Question. She thinks is just me and her watching the sunset then going back home. I am currently with Bils waiting at the beach. I'm waiting for everyone to arrive with the covers and blankets and pillows and the food and stuff But Bils just think we're watching The Ocean of right now. I just got a text from Wyatt saying that they're here. "Hey, Put this blindfold on real quick" I asked Bils "Sure but why" The smaller black haired girl asked curiously. "Give me about Two minutes" I told Bil. Okay so I just got finish setting everything up everybody is hiding in recording. I took the blindfold off of the younger girl and she gasped "What's all this for" She asked. "Well you're about to find out." I said as I grab a microphone and My guitar. From off the blanket.

.............................................................................

'The night is cold in the Kingdom'

'I Can feel you fade away'

'From the kitchen to The Bathroom sink and'

'Your steps keep me awake'

'Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste'

'I want is it girl with dignity and Grace'

'Now I'm slippin' through the cracks of your cold embrace'

'So please, please'

'Could You find a way to let me down slowly'

'A little sympathy, I hope you can show me'

'If you wanna go, Then I'll be so lonely'

'If you're leaving, Baby, Let me down slowly'

'Let me down, Down'

'Let me down, let me down'

'Down, Let me down, down'

'Let me down'

'If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely'

'If your leaving, Baby, Let me down slowly'

'Cold skin, drag my feet on the tile'

'As I'm walking down the corridor'

'I know we haven't talked in a while'

'So I'm looking for an open door'

'Don't cut me down, Throw me out, leave me to waste'

'I once was a girl with dignity and grace'

'Now I'm slippin' through the cracks of your cold embrace'

'So please, Please'

'Could you find a way to let me down, Slowly?'

'A little sympathy, I hope you can show me'

'If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonley'

'If your leaving, Baby, Let me down slowly'

'Let me down, down'

'Let me down, down'

'Let me down, Let me down'

'Down, let me down, down'

'Let me down'

'If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely'

'If your leaving, baby, let me down slowly'

'And I can't stop myself from falling down'

'Could you find a way to let me down slowly'

'A little sympathy, I hope you can show me'

'If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely'

'If your leaving, Baby, Let me down slowly'

'Let me down, down'

'Let me down, down'

'Let me down, let me down'

'Down, let me down, down'

'Let me down'

'If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely'

'If your leaving, Baby, Let me down slowly'

'If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely'

'If your leaving, Baby, Let me down slowly'

.................................................
Since Billie's favorite flower is Daisy's I bought a real bouquet of them. I got down on one knee and Began my speech. "Billie, The first day I met you I thought you were really pretty. And I'm glad we're friends now, I can't imagine my life without you. I love you with all my heart, Your funny, kind, sweet, and Pretty. Your just Perfect. I wanna take a chance and Spend the rest of my life with you. I got Shot for you, and I'll do it a thousand more times if it means your safe. I will use all my power to protect you and keep you safe. So with that being said Billie Eilish Pirate Barid O'Connell will you make me the happiest girl ever and be my girlfriend?" I asked in hopes of a yes "Casey I love you so much, Yes I will be your girlfriend" She said crying while taking the bouquet of flowers out my hand. We heard everyone start cheering and recording.
................................
"Hey I got one more surprise for you" I told Billie "Oh my god, I don't need anything else" she said chuckling. "Well, I don't care" I said causing everyone to chuckle and it's warm outside so Imma just speak what's on my mind and it's gonna come from the heart. "Billie Eilish Pirate Barid O'Connell, I promise you That I will protect you for as long as I'm Alive. I promise you that nobody ever Hurt you again. And one day I promise you that we will get married." I said while getting down on one knee with a butterfly Promise ring in my hand And a matching necklace. "Awwww Thank you so much I love you." She said while Tearing up and putting the Ring on her finger As I put The Necklace on her.

............................................

So for the rest of the night we laughed and enjoyed everybody's Company. Finally the girl that I dreamed of is mine and I can finally Call Her mine...

.......................

(A/N: The song is called let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin. AHHHHHHH CILLIE/DASEY IS FINALLYYYYY HEREEEEEEEE. Stay safeeee and I loveeeeee you guysssss)