Braclet ! /Chapter 12❤️

Billie's POV:

Hey, again. So Casey came home and now she's feeling better than ever, she has a bunch of energy. I'm gonna surprise her with matching bracelets and necklaces! I spent a lot of money on these and hopes she likes it, if not I'm gonna be kinda bummed out. I've been waiting for Case to get home from shopping so I can give her, her gifts since I'm already wearing mine! Just then she walks through the door with groceries in her hands. "Hey B, I'm back" she says. "YAY!" I jump up and hug her. "Why so happy?" Case asks raising an eyebrow confused to my hyper and happiness. "Because I'm with you, of course!" I say jumping. "Oh and I got u something!" I say smiling.

—————-
Casey's POV:

Bil just said she got me something and she seems happy. "Oh my lord Bil! You know I don't like you wasting your money on me." I say sighing. "But I wanted to. At least if you want accept any of my other ones accept this one!" She says as her smile is ever so slowly fading hoping I'll agree. "Fine! What is it you little Sunshine!" I say gently tapping her nose. She reaches in her pocket and takes out bracelets and a necklace. "I got these for you!" She says smiling. "Thank you so much Bil, I'll never take these off!" I say smiling. Billie reached into her back pocket at pulls out 2 more and she squeals. "I made me 2 as well, Were matching" She says jumping like a child. I giggle and thank her once again. " I Gotchu, You'll see what I got in store for you tomorrow, love" I say smirking. "I don't wanna anything" she says whining. "Too bad and I think you'll like it!" I say chuckling. "Fineeeeee" she drags out the 'e'. After out conversation we spend the rest of the day with the fam, of the people I think that is my family.
.........

A/N:(HEY YALL SORRY IVE BEEN SO INACTIVE IK THIS AINT MUCH BUT ITS SOMETHING TO KEEP YALK UPDATED, ILL EDIT THIS LATER AND MAKE IT MUCH BETTER!)