Coming out of/Chapter 8♥️

Casey's POV:

It's been 3 months since I asked out Billie and we are going Public today. (I guess I'm pushing tour) "Hey B, you ready?" I asked Billie. "Yea" was all she said as we took out our phones.

@CaseyJohson

I can finally and Happily announce that I have been dating the Billie Eilish for 2 months. I love Bil and you guys too obviously LMAO. But Thank you guys for all the support and welcome to the Journey of Basey/Cillie! ♥️

908,705,281 likes and 603,789,231 comments

User1: #Cillie2022

User2: Ok but likeee, I'm here for it

@TheeOnlyGavin: Period sis, go get your girl
@CaseyJohnson Reply to @TheeonlyGavin: Purr brother couldn't have done it without you

@BillieEilish: I love you bubba
@CaseyJohnson reply to @BillieEilish I love you too Bils ♥️

@ArianaGrande: Ok,Wow...
@JulesLeblanc reply to @ArianaGrande: 'oK wOw' So, Wow what? I'll wait

Load more comment's
................................................

I can finally announce that I Am dating Casey, I love you bub.

606,398,213 likes and 578,142,909 comment

@CaseyJohnson: I love youuuu
@BillieEilish reply to @CaseyJohson: I love you more bub

@FINNEAS: Ok lil sis, I see you

@ArianaGrande: It's the fact that you actually thought that you ate, like Who pulled her first?

@NaileaDevora Reply to @ArianaGrande: Okay but Who pulled her now? I'm talking about present time, Not in the past. Who didn't/isn't cheated/Cheating? Oh okay thought so You can sit back down because flop era is serving you right.

User19: Okay so are we just gonna ignore Nai's comment?

@Kingoftoys: Why are you alive you should die even Charli D'Amelio And she sucks ass MWHAHA

@JulesLeBlanc Reply to Kingoftoys: Okay Mr.9year-old the pipe down and it's time for you get ready for bed.

User97: Damn, Nai And Jules is going off today like slay I guess

Load more comments

...................................................
@ArianaGrande

It's funny how one minute Bitches wanna be with you, then the next Minute They have someone else

It's funny how one minute Bitches wanna be with you, then the next Minute They have someone else. Like bitch make up yo mind.

3,987,213 likes and 4,980,314 comments
Comments turned off
....................................
Shade room:
So it seems as if one of the most famous American singers Casey Johnson is dating the Billie Eilish. It seems as if Ariana Grande is not happy about that, as Casey's friends defend Billie and Casey. Any thoughts?
....................
76,890 likes and 49,608 comments

@ArianaGrande: Casey never loved me. She broke up with me for no reason now she's with Billie. I'm still heartbroken.

User: I thought Casey was a good person

User: #CancelCaseyJohson2022

User: Ok how the hell one minute y'all simping over Casey next y'all go against her, Make up y'all mind this just proves y'all got no damn life. Y'all believe a damn tea page stfu.

@CaseyJohson: Please take this down I'm starting a live to clear all this up go join. This has gone to far, I love Billie plus Me and Arianna broke up a year ago before I even met Billie. You guys don't even know the story yet and y'all hating. I'm sorry Ariana but you have gone to far.
...............
Casey POV:
"Billie come sit next to me" I said starting the live. As soon as the live started I got hate comments. "So I'm pretty sure you guys saw the Tea page and Ariana's Messages. But I'm hear to clear it up. I broke up with Ariana A year ago due to her cheating on me, and I took time to heal. Then I became Billie's Bodyguard a few months ago, As the feelings became stronger between us. We then started dating and we came out to public and as you can see Ari was not to happy about that... But I don't care because she made her choice, Now I'm making mine. And my choice is Billie because I love her so much and I will dedicate my life to her." I admit looking at the girl who is sitting on my lap tearing up. I immediately saw apology comments and 'CancelAri2022' comments. "Bye guys, that's all I wanted to talk to you about." I said ending the live.
................
Ariana Grande POV:
So I just got everyone to hate on Casey and Billie until I saw a bunch of hate comments. I pressed a random video and it turned out to be Casey's live someone saved. As I watched the live I got furious "Casey you will be mine again" I mumble.
So I came up with a plan to track down Casey and when I find her Imma make her be with me by putting her life putting out on the line with a pocket knife as I give Saige (An old friend) a gun. The perfect time could be tomorrow because I heard someone in the back ground of the live where they were going (It can be anywhere you want) So that would be the perfect time...
...............
(A/N: So idk I guess, I'm sorry for it being so short but Im running out of Ideas, If you have any let me know. Stay safeeeee and I love youuuu guyssss)