Coffee and party/Chapter 5 ♥️

Finneas' POV:
"Hey guys, do you wanna go get coffee?" I asked Caluds,Bils, Wyatt and Case since they all were in downstairs. "Sure, let's go I'll drive" Case said standing up and getting her car keys. As we entered the car Billie as in the passenger seat, I was between Wyatt and Claudia in the back seat.
"We're hear, let's go Fuck nuggets" Billie said jumping out the car as we noticed Casey already left. We all going in the line and waited for our turn. But I noticed Billie wondered off somewhere else. "Where did Billie go" Claudia ask's confused. "I don't know" I replied. "She's over there" Wyatt pointed to Billie talking to some guy smiling from ear to ear. We all looked at Casey knowing about her huge crush on Billie. "What the hell are y'all looking at me for" Casey asked one inch away from yelling. "Nothing, Just making sure your ok" Wyatt said. "Eh, Well don't" Casey said getting her coffee and walking back to the car as she noticed The tall guy gave Billie's phone back to her.
I walked up to them with an attitude knowing that hurt Casey feelings "Come on Billie, Let's go Now" I said with and attitude walking away as I heard them say there goodbyes.
Once we got in the car I said "Who was that you was talking to?" "I think I like him, His name is Brandon but he prefers Que and I got his number" Billie said smiling "Whatever" I mumble.
"What's wrong" Billie said as her smile faded. "Nothing" I simply replied. Before we could even leave Billie was already smiling at her phone. "OH HELLLL NO, I can't fucking drive like this, Wyatt can you drive for me. I absolutely refuse to drive this way" Casey said Obviously annoyed with Billie. "I can drive" Billie said volunteering "No, Anyone but you can drive my car" Casey practically snapped.
"Ok, Jeez sorry, Why is everybody so mad at me all of a sudden" Bils Asked earning scoffs and eyerolls From everyone else including me as Casey and Wyatt switched positions.
...............................
Casey's POV:
It was no doubt that I was Jealous. Once we arrived at O'Connells house I got out the car with Finneas and Caludia. Wyatt called an Uber to hang out with his friend Jake so that's where he is right now. I don't know where Billie is tho.
Me,Finn and Clauds got to Finneas room and I said "I wanna create a song called 'Mercy'" "Ok, Does the song happen to be about Billie?" I stayed silent "You can tell us, We can see that you were Jealous. We were mad about it to." Claudia said "Fine yes it is"
I admitted. "Ok, let's hear it" Finn said as he sat down at his desk
..............................................................

'You've got a hold on me'

'Don't even know your power's

'I stand a hundred feet'

'But I fall when I'm around ya'

'Show me an open door'

'And you do and Slam it on me'

'I can't take anymore'

'I'm saying Baby, Please have Mercy on me

'Take it easy on my heart'

'Even though you don't mean to hurt me'

'You keep tearing me apart'

'Would you please have Mercy, Mercy on my heart?'

'I'd drive through the night's

'Just to be near you, Baby'

'Heat open, Testify'

'Tell me that I'm not crazy'

'I'm not asking for a lot'

'Just that You're honest with me'

'And my pride, is all I got'

'I'm saying Baby, Please have Mercy on me'