Hopsital/Chapter 10♥️

Billie's POV:

She fainted... Right there in my arms... "OH MY GOD" Jules yells taking her out my hands and putting her in the car. "WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL JUST KEEP CHECKING PULSE AND MAKE SURE SHE IS BREATHING" I yelled at them as I sped off. Bitch I ran at least 30 fucking red lights but do I give a shit Nope not a single one.
Once we arrived at the I checked her in as she got rushed to a room. "Casey's strong Bils, She is gonna make it" Finn says as I broke down. "You don't understand Finn she saved my life and risked hers twice" I say sobbing in the middle of a damn hospital. I assume I was getting many stares from people but I couldn't tell because my hands were covering my face As I was stuck in a ball, Knees under my chest. "FUCK Y'ALL LOOKING AT MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS OR COME FIGHT ME" Gavin yells at the staring people. And went back to their conversations. "Casey Johnson, Guest's for Casey Johnson" The lady said as we got up. "Room 231" Said The worker.
There she was. Connected to a bunch of wires, eyes closed. "She is in a concussion" The lady said walking out. "Hey Bils, Case wrote a song for you and said to When it's the right Time, This is the right Time I think." My brother said. Ok but Like who the fuck Plays a damn song in the middle of hospital when your significant other is an Concussion? I just sighed in response Indicating For him to just continue and play the song.
............

Out on our own

Dreamin' in a world that we both know

Is out of our control

But if shit hits the fan, we're not alone

'Cause you've got me and you know

That I've got you and I know

If the tide takes California

I'm so glad I got to hold ya

And if the sky falls from Heaven above

Oh, I know, I had the best time fallin' into love

We've been livin' on a fault line

And for a while, you were all mine

I've spent a lifetime givin' you my heart

I swear that I'll be yours forever, 'til forever falls apart

'Til forever falls apart

So this is it, that's how it ends

I guess there's nothing more romantic than dyin' with your friends

And I'm not sorry for myself

I wouldn't want to spend a minute lovin' anybody else

'Cause you've got me and you know

That I've got you and I know

If the tide takes California

I'm so glad I got to hold ya

And if the sky falls from Heaven above

Oh, I know, I had the best time fallin' into love

We've been livin' on a fault line
And for a while, you were all mine

I've spent a lifetime givin' you my heart

I swear that I'll be yours forever, 'til forever falls apart

'Til forever falls apart

We never had it from the start

'Til death do us part

If the tide takes California

I'm so glad I got to know ya

And if the sky falls from Heaven above

Oh, I know, I had the best time fallin' into love

We've been livin' on a fault line
And for a while, you were all mine

I've spent a lifetime givin' you my heart

I swear that I'll be yours forever, 'til forever falls apart
.............

Tears started Pouring out my eyes as I remembered the time Casey Told me that She will love me 'til forever falls apart.
...........
Flashback to when they first started Dating

"Hey Case, Can I ask you a question?" I ask Nervously. So I wanted to ask her if I looked fat in my outfit. The truth is I've been seeing comments about my weight and looks, I'm honestly staring to believe it. It's saying stuff like I'm fat, ugly, Casey doesn't deserve someone like me, I should stop eating, Casey doesn't love me, ect. "Sure bub, what's up?" Casey ask's. "Do you love me, Am I fat, Out of all people in the world Why me? Why would you choose someone like me?" I talk quickly and nervously. Casey stares at me for a second like I just smoked weed or some shit like that. "Billie Fucking Eilish Pirate Barid O'Connell, Stop talking like that! Your perfect and Your mine. You nice,Sweet,Pretty,Funny and No your not fat and why would it matter if you were I see no difference" Casey says trying to shut me up but I ask one more question. "Do you actually love me" I ask as tears started to build up in my eyes. "BILLIE, I love you for who you are. And I will love you forever, I'll love you 'til forever falls apart. I swear I'll be yours 'Til forever falls apart. And if the tide takes California I'll be so glad I got to hold ya or even call you mine." Casey says Wiping me tears with a small smile causing me to smile as well. "I love you" I admit. "I love you too Bils" Casey says in awe smashing her lips on to mine, They fit so well like two puzzle pieces being put together, They were meant to be... She's mine and Im hers and nobody can take that away from us.
...........
Flashback Over
"Fin she said, She'll love me 'til
Forever falls apart. SHE REMEMBERS!" I said to him. 'Of course she will Bil. She could Never forget" Fin says reassuring me while looking at Casey. The doctor walks in and says "Hello, I have good news. She's not dead but you guys are lucky because she was 15 seconds away from Passing away." The doctor states as I jump up and scream in hope. "She should be awake in two weeks" The doctor says before exiting the room. "I'm staying here with her until she wakes up" I tell everyone. "No, you have to go home" Fin Says. "Yea, you have to eat and shower" Wyatt says agreeing with my brother. "No, I'll be fine and I'm not going home without Casey, When she goes home Then I'll go home, Because Home isn't home without Casey." I said looking at the sleeping beauty that's connected to a bunch of wires and machines. "Guys, it's no nope let's go home rest and we can come visit her tomorrow. It's obvious she wants to stay with Case, And We should respect that. We can't make her leave when HER GIRLFRIEND was 15 seconds away from dying" Nailea says on my side. Eventually after Nailea's kind and well spoken words everyone gave up and left me and Casey alone. I feel so horrible right now. It should be me hocked up to those wires with my eyes closed, Not Casey. Right before you know it as I was thinking I drifted off to sleep without even knowing.
...........
(A/N: Hey guys it been a while, I'm sorry I took forever posting I was having serious trouble trying to think of a Chapter. But anyways... THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.4K READSSS!!! I honestly never thought that I would make it this far. in so grateful for you guys and I'll try to post more, btw the song name is called "Till forever falls apart" It was created by Ashe and Finneas. I literally listen to every Billie and Finneas song but anyways thanks for reading and I LOVE YOUUU, STAY SAFEEEE