Moving/Chapter 6 ♥️

Casey's POV:
..........................
So Today is moving dayyyyy. We decided to let Mario and Nailea to move with us as well. We rented a U-Haul truck to move into the house. We had all our names on the boxes. So basically it's just Me,Billie,Finn,Claudia,Nai,Gavin ,Jules Mario,Maggie,Patrick and my dad. "We ready to go?" Wyatt asks we all answer the question th a small 'Sure' and 'yeah'. "Ok let's goooo pick up my bestiesss" I said growing impatient wanting to see my Besties.
............................................
While Maggie and Patrick rode in the U-Haul truck that leaves Me,Gav,Jules,Nai,Mario,Finn,Claudia,My dad and Billie in a rented Van. It's ok because my dad acts like me which With that being said I act stupid as fuckkkk. Me,Gavin and Jules Favorite song came on
" 16 YROLD, BITCH, DAY TRIP TOOK IT TO A TEN, I GOT HOESSSSSSSS, CALLING A N!GGA PHONEEEE, WHERES ALI WITH THE MOTHEFUCKING DOPEEE, I BE BALLIN LIKE A MO'FUCKIN PROOO, I BE BALLINNNN LIKE MY N!GGA MOOOO!!!" Me,Gav and Jules Yelled singing out favorite song while Nailea threw money on me as I stood up in the car and started tweaking, Mario Goofy ass somehow found a damn dildo and hit Billie in the fucking head with it. "What the hell, So y'all just do this on a regular basis" Billie asked "Yeah, Got a problem with it?" I joked pretending to get buck at her. "No, that shit is funny" She said laughing" "BITCH, Give me my fucking dildo back I need that shit" Mario yelled snatching the dildo away from Billie. "Y'all crazy as Fuck" My dad said "Bitch, Shut up You ain't no better, You be acting just like me so Shut the Fuck up" I replied. "Bitch" he mumbled under his breath "Ayo, I heard that shit" I said. "Damn, you got your mother's hearing" He said "I'm glad because yours is absolutely dog shittt" I said causing everyone to bust out laughing "What the hell Casey" Finn said laughing "Bitch, how got a comeback for everything" Claudia said laughing "And do and its because I'm smart I said. "Bitch you mean" Wyatt said chuckling. "No ur just to nice" I said. "SEE TOLD YALL, SHE GOT A COMEBACK FOR EVEYTHING" Claudia yelled causing all of us to chuckle.
...............................
So we just pulled up to the house and this is what it looks like so far.

Outside of it
.........................

Inside of it
.......................

Living room
..........................
So we all just got done packing and here is a tour

Yes I got 2 game setups. Just in case someone wanna game with me.
.............

 Just in case someone wanna game with me

The besties only room.
Me,Gavin,Jules, Nai, and Mario
Yes we each got our own bed because sometimes we could hang out in there.
................................
"So why do y'all get a 'besties' room" Billie ask's at the dinner table. "Because they are my Besties and I love them more than I love all of y'all. Expect my dad. I said truthfully while everyone else pretended to be hurt by what I just said "Ok, y'all acting like y'all ain't know that" I said while I playfully rolled my eyes. "Hey guys, Is it ok if Brandon comes over tomorrow" Billie ask's while we all roll out eyes and nod "Ok thanks" Billie says and everyone looks at me. "Dude, I been told y'all to stop doing that" I said "I promise you one day Imma end up fighting that Brandon dude" I whispered to Gavin causing him to chuckle and sense I tought the rest of the besties how to read lips they understood what I just said and started laughing. We were the only ones laughing until I said "Ok, but I was being deadass serious" I said out loud. "Oh damn, I thought you were Joking. But you can't do that" Nai said "How much you wanna bet Probably by the end of the week It's gonna happen." I asked Nai "Bro I bet you 1,000$ that you won't" "Ok bet, but just saying your gonna be broke as hell sis" I said shaking her hand. "Now I know damn well y'all ain't just bet 1,000$ on a fucking douchebag" Mario said laughing."They sure did" Jules and Gav said chuckling. "What did y'all just do?.." Wyatt asked scared. "She-" Jules began but Me,Nai and Gavin all yelled "SHUT UPPPPPP JULESSS" "Bitch, do you gotta say everything we talk about" Gavin asks half joking half serious. "Damn, why so secretive" Billie ask's "It's not a secret" I began "Just not ur business, but I will tell Claudia and Finn later" I said. "HOW ARE U GONNA TELL THEM AND NOT ME IM YOUR DAMN TWINNNNN" Wywy Joked. "I trust them not to do anything stupid when it happens" I said. "Bitch, I'm yo dad and I'm not a snitch so tell me right now" My dad said laughing. "I'll text it to y'all" I said as I pulled out my phone and sent it to everyone expect Billie. "I KNEW IT" Maggie, Patrick and my dad yelled. "But Casey-" Wyatt began until I cut him off. "Wyatt I swear imma get u to if you hold me back." I said "Damn, I won't" we laughed. Also if your Wondering why I can talk to my dad any type of is because my mom died when Me and Wyatt where 3 months old due to suicide. But I can't say I miss her because I barley knew her and I don't remember anything that happened with us. But it was hard without a mother. "So it's just a secret everyone knows about?" Billie said. "It's not a secret but your gonna see sooner or later" I said. "What does that mean?" "Billie just wait till maybe Saturday." "Case, Mercy has over 200Mill Views and Vouge wants to make a magazine of you Tomorrow!!! Finn said. "Yayyy"I said "to Celebrate we are going to the 'Wish Masion' right now."