News/Chapter 4 ♥️

Casey's POV:

9 months later

...............................

So I'm on my way to the O'Connell's house. Maggie,Patrick and Billie's manager Said they needed to talk to me, Finn and Bils. I just pulled up to their house and Knocked twice. Maggie then let me inside about a minute later I said thank you and she said it was no problem and she told me to sit on the couch. I saw everybody sitting down inside which not gonna it kinda make me nervous.

I Sat between Billie and Finneas. As Billie's Manager began talking he got interrupted by Maggie saying " I'm so sorry for cutting you off, but Billie please pay attention." As she noticed the black haired girl Wasn't paying attention, She was too deep in her thoughts.

So I slightly pushed her with my elbow. "I'm sorry what Did you say?" Billie asked as she finally got snapped out of her thoughts. "It's okay, but you're going back on Tour in 2weeks for 3weeks" The manager said. "Oh, thats sick, dude I'm so pumped!" Billie Said excitedly. "And of course Casey Your bodyguard is coming" Danny their manager said. "Yupppppp" I said causing everyone to chuckle. "Welp, I should hit the road and go home" Danny Said getting up and walking to the front door. We all said our goodbyes to Danny but I'm staying the night at the O'Connells house. "Hey Finn, I have been working on this song but I'm not sure if I should release it, I don't really think I'm good at singing" I said. "Oh really, Can I Hear it?" He asks I nodded as we walked to his room. "Are you ready?" I asked getting a nod in return.

..............................................................................

'I thought I'd been hurt before'

'But no one's ever left me quite sore'

'Your words cut deeper than a knife'

'Now I need someone to breathe me Back to Life'

'Got a feeling that I'm going under'

'But I know that I'll make it back alive'

'If I quit calling you my lover'

'And move on'

'You watch me bleed until I can't breathe'

'Shaking, Falling onto my knees'

'And now that I'm without your kisses'

'I'll be needing stitches'

'Tripping over myself'

'Aching, Begging you to come help'

'And now that I'm without your kisses'

'I'll be needing stitches'

'Just like a moth drawn to a flame'

'Oh, You lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain'

'Your bitter heart, Cold to the touch'

'Now I'm gonna reap what I sow'

'I'm left seeing Red on my own'

'Gotta feeling that I'm going under'

'But I know that I'll make it out alive'

'If I quit calling you my lover'

'And move on'

'You watch me bleed until I can't breathe'

' Shaking, Shaking falling onto my knees'

'And now that I'm without your kisses'