"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)- Your name

(Y/M/N)- Your Middle name

(Y/L/N)- Your last name

(Y/E/C)- Your eye color

(Y/H/C)- Your hair color

(Y/F/C)- Your favorite color

♤♤♤

Song for This Short Story:

"Hold on for your life"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

You are only 5 years old, living on the streets all alone with no parents, ever since You were born, You never knew Your Parents, There was no sight of them at all, So You were put into Foster care.

For the past week or so, when You were only a couple of weeks old, An Old Lady had token really good care of You for 5 years but She was diagnosed with cancer and passed away and You were now living on the streets with Your Bunny Rabbit Toy.

You barely eat anything, didn't know where to find water, You had to sleep in a box and sometimes, people would just walk by and just stare at You but never come up and help You, You were even afraid to look at someone or speak at least.

But than Today, something has change.

You were sleeping while snuggling Your Bunny Toy, But than You were slowly woken up by something was gently pulling You.

"Please be very gentle with (He/She/Them), (He/She/Them) is very fragile..." A Female's Voice Said Softly.

"It's okay, Mi Amor, I got this" A Male's voice Said and You felt a gentle pulled and You lay Your head on something carefully listen to a beating sound.

"So Precious, So Adorable but yet, Why are little one outside on (Her/His/Their) own?" A Male's Voice Asked

"I don't know, Dear..." A Female's Voice Said and than You started to move around but was struggling to move a little.

"Shh, It's okay, You're safe" A Male's Voice Said Softly in Your Ear.

"Your Mommy and Daddy are here now, We'll never let go of You again" A Male's Voice Said and You let a kiss on Your Forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up, You open Your eyes and look around, You saw Your Bunny Toy was still in Your arms, You hugged it tightly.

You woke up to see that You weren't in Your Box anymore, You were in a room, It wasn't even a kids bedroom, it looks like it was an adult's bedroom, You began to panic and You were really scared of what was happening, tears quickly came into Your eyes.