Next Morning

Sam's POV

I slowly open my eyes to find I am not in my own bed. I have a large t-shirt on, that smells like fresh laundry. I spit out the pacifier in my mouth to find it white with a sheep on it with the name "Little Lamb" in beads on the handle. I look around to see that I'm in a yellow room that has a fluffy white rug on one side with a tv on a set of drawers which seem to be overflowing with toys. I look over a bit more and find a guy sitting in a chair, he looks slightly older than me, with soft brown curls and a muscular build as if he played football. He looks up at me while I sit up in the bed, I've been placed in. Thoughts from yesterday come flooding back into my head as I remember who this guy is and where I am. I stand up and he comes to help stabilize me because I have a slight wobble in my stance from getting up so fast.

"Hey Sam, you okay bud?" the man asks me.

"Um, yeah. Sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to bother anyone, I should get going, I don't want to annoy you by staying". I say as I start to grab my school bag off a hook by the door.

"Hey now Sam, hold on. I wanna talk with you," he turns to stand in front of me, I can feel his protective aura just reverberating off of him.

"So, I know it may sound a bit odd, but this is a house full of regressors and caregivers, we even have some flips", he explains gently as I follow him into what seems to be a living room. "Many of us have a couple years of experience with this and after me and Cam found you yesterday, we knew we couldn't leave you, so we brought you back here with us" I listen as I'm seated down on the couch, it seems early, the sun has just started to stream in through the windows.

"Yeah, I remember some of that, I can explain if you'd like me too, I'm sure you don't find a little crying on a sidewalk all that often," I start off, I explained how I told my friends about my regression, and they all ditched me and told me not to come back to the dorm because I was "disgusting and weird". As I finish my story, I feel the familiar fuzzy feeling forming in the back of my head.

"You can stay here if you'd like. Everyone here would love to have another person around to join our family. I can give you some quick descriptions of everyone, just to start off I'm Tyler, I told you yesterday but I'm not sure you remember", Ah I do remember now, Tyler. I heard others calling him Ty yesterday.

Tyler explains everyone to me. So, Cami, Marah and Dylan are together, Marah is a flip and Dylan is a regressor. Tommy and Madison are together Tommy the caregiver and Madison a flip. Alex is currently single, and a flip who is cared for by and of the caregivers. Tommy and Tyler are brothers with Tyler being older by a year making Tommy 21. And to top it off, Marah and Madison are fraternal twins. It was a lot of information, but I took it in and let it all process for a bit. That fuzzy feeling growing in my head a bit more by the end of everything. And it must have shown on my face or my body language because Tyler picked up on it.

"It's okay prince, you can be little. I know that's a lot to process huh," he looked at me with a sympathetic glaze in his eyes. I started dropping and dropping fasttt. I looked around at my surroundings realizing everything looked a lot bigger than they did before, which made me feel smaller. I was a little scared of everything being so big around me, so I did grabby hands at Tyler with tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

Tyler's POV:

Sam does grabby hands at me, and it looks like he's close to a full breakdown. I took him into my arms and held him and whispered affectionate words into the top of his head, to hopefully help calm him down.

"Its okay prince Dada has you little one", I whisper in a soothing tone that is always able to calm down littles. I keep telling him reassurances, until all I hear are small sniffles and babbles coming from the small boy.