Two Under Three

Cami POV:

I wake up to find both Marah and Dylan still sleeping. Which is a little odd for us, normally someone is up getting some work done, or getting ready in the room. Everyone went to sleep big last night, which is also surprising considering its now Saturday, which means we have no classes. I slept on the outside of the bed, so I don't have to worry about waking the other two. I get dressed in some shorts and a hoodie after showering, grabbing my earbuds off of the desk before leaving the room. I make my way down the stairs to find Tommy by himself in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey Tommy, I have Marah and Dylan still sleeping upstairs. If they come down just tell them I'm out on a run. I should be back in an hour."

"Yeah sure, have a nice run," he sips out of his mug, presumably coffee, I can smell it in the air. I nod and turn to the door to grab my running shoes before heading out for my run.

Marah's POV:

I woke up feeling small, smaller than usual anyways about 2ish. I sit up a bit and look for mama before noticing she isn't in bed with me and Dylan. I leave Dyl to sleep while I go check downstairs.

"Mama?" I call out to see if she answers. I get no response and call out again a little louder.

"Mama where is you?" I look around the living room and playroom before turning to the kitchen.

"Hey rose, your mama went out for a run. Looks like your stuck with Tomsy,"

"Tomsy?" I turn to him and stand for a bit waiting for a response.

"Yep, it's just Tomsy. How old are you Rosie?" He knows I like the nicknames Rose and Rosie. I think for a minute before holding up two fingers.

"Oh my, you're quite small today aren't you Rosie?" I nod and stick my arms up to him. He gets the hint and picks me up and places me on his hip.

"Would you like some juice while Tomsy finishes up breakfast?"

"Have gwape juice pease Tomsy?" I make sure to say please, mama always says it's nice to use manners.

"Of course, good job saying please Rosie," He grabs my favorite sippy. It's pink with flowers dotting it. He fills it up with juice and hands it to me. I am brought into the playroom and SpongeBob is put on.

"Hey Dyl, how are you?" Tommy walked out of the room to greet Dylan. I hear no response from Dylan.

"What a small boy hm? Why don't you go sit by Marah for a bit while I finish cooking," Dylan makes his way into the room, sitting on the bean bag chair next to me cuddling his knees up to his chest.

Tommy's POV:

I get back into the kitchen after settling Cami's littles in the playroom. I'm making waffles this morning. Sam and Tyler went out for the day pretty early this morning around seven. They were gonna go out for breakfast and then just going out for the day. Madison is out visiting her and Marah's older brother for that day. Alex and Benji are still sleeping so I will save some waffles for each of them. I make up plates for the littles, small cut waffles and some apple sauce in some themed divider plates. Cami should be home in around 20 minutes, and I want to keep her day as stress free as I can. I make my way into the playroom after setting down the littles plates at the table in their respective spots.

"Hey kiddo's, Tomsy's got you some breakfast on the table," I go to pick up Dylan since he seems to have slipped into babyspace by the looks of it.

"I'll be right back for you Rosie," She nodded in response. Under the age of 4 she goes mostly nonverbal, so this isn't new. I sit Dylan down in his chair making sure he is comfortable before going back for Marah.