Little Bug

Alex POV:

I woke up in my white sheeted bed as normal, but I can feel the fuzziness forming in my head. I decided to push it off just for now so I can at least get ready by myself because I can feel that I'm gonna be on the younger side and I struggle with clothes sometimes. I put on some light blue sweatpants and a white hoodie I stole out of Tommys closet a while ago when I was feeling little. I do kinda favor Tom when I regress, he takes on a really brotherly role which I appreciate as an only child. I put my hair into some Dutch braids because I want to have it away from my face. I begin heading down the stairs, everyone is either sitting in the living room or helping Cami cook what seems to be pancakes for breakfast. Everyone is dressed normally which means no one is regressed, and now I feel dumb for even thinking of regressing today. I have a headache from pushing back my regression, but I'll be okay for now. I decided to join Cami, Tyler and Sam in the kitchen to hopefully help keep me big.

"Oh hey, Good morning Lex," Tyler acknowledges me, looking me up and down trying to see how I'm feeling.

"Yeah, hey good morning Ty," I can tell by the look he gets on his face that he heard the slight wobble in my voice.

"Breakfast is ready guys," Cami yells loud enough for the people in the living room to hear so everyone can come eat. We all sit in our respectable spots; we all sit in the same spots big or little. Cami put the plate of pancakes in the middle of the table, accompanied by a plate of sausage links and a bowl of scrambled eggs. I grab a pancake and one piece of sausage before just sitting and staring at my plate with my fork in hand. I can see everyone around me starting to eat and talk about the plans for the day. Tommy, who sits next to me, nudges me with his elbow before giving me a questionable look. I look back at him without saying a word, he takes my plate from in front of me and cuts up my food before I can even protest it. He also decides to grab my glass of apple juice and takes it back into the kitchen, coming back out with my favorite Bluey themed sippy cup. He places it back in front of me before grabbing my fork and putting some pancake on it and putting it in front of my mouth to eat it. I slowly open my mouth, starting to let the fuzzy feeling take over my head. Everyone else pauses for a moment seeing what is playing out with me and Tommy. I can feel my face growing warm before turning back to Tom and burying my face in his shoulder. He hands me my sippy cup before picking me up and bringing me into the playroom.

"Hey bug, how ya feeling?" He asks, knowing I don't like everyone looking at me when I'm little. I let out a whine in response, still buried into his chest as he sits on the chair. I hear someone knock on the wall next to the still open door. I let out another whine, but Tom is letting whoever it is stay in the room.

"Bug? It's just me, Ty Ty, I'm not gonna hurt you," I turn my head to see him crouched next to the chair, so he is more level with me. I pull one of my hands out from around Tommy and hold it out to Tyler. He gently grabs my hand and holds it knowing it's one of my comforts.

"How old are you feeling bug?" I turn to look at Tom before tapping with my other free hand three times.

"Aww Ty, we've got a little bug on our hands," I bury my head back into Tom's chest before letting out a small giggle.

"Why don't we watch some Bluey and Color? How does that sound Bug?" I perk up at Ty's words before wiggling my way out of Tommy's grasp and onto the floor to get out my coloring books. Tyler comes to join me on the floor once Tommy gets up to go help clean up breakfast.

I spent most of my day regressed. And once I came out of it, I thanked Tommy and Tyler for helping me out.

Heyyyyyy

I'm gonna do other people eventually I promise I just really love little Alex

Get ready to meet someone new as well :)

Word Count:791

Have a nice day/night/existence whatever it is for you

~Atriumphs