Fussy Bunny

Garrett's POV:

I wake up to Annie fussing and whining, walking back into our room. She is holding her toothbrush which has messily applied toothpaste on it. I sit up and wave her over.

"Hey bunny, you need some help?" She just whines and fusses some more, handing over the toothbrush. I get up and we walk over to the bathroom. I brush Annies's teeth with no issue, making sure she doesn't swallow any of the toothpaste. We walk back into our room so I can get myself and Annie dressed.

"What do you wanna wear today, bunny?" She just whines and kicks her feet from her spot on the bed. I pick out some calming clothes that help when she's over-stimulated or upset. Her brother's old hoodie from high school and pajama pants. I help her get dressed before I dress myself in a black shirt and jeans. I grab a paci without a clip because they upset Annie. I pick up the girl and bring her downstairs to feed her something, hopefully it will make her not so fussy. I place her down on the couch where some cartoons are playing. Sam is sitting playing with toys within Tyler's sight while he works on homework. Annie is calm for the moment, but I hurry to make her a bottle and put some baby puffs into a small bowl. I warm up the milk and pour in a bit of vanilla and sugar. I shake up the bottle and bring it out to Annie. She is once again fussing and kicking. She's added in a stim, I know it sadly well. Her hands stay open, far from a fist. She lets her wrists go limp and she shakes her hands like someone would shake off water. It's not a good stim, it's a difficult one to manage.

"Hey Annie, can you look here? It's Papa honey, it's just Papa," She looks at me as I place her breakfast on a side table. I pick up the girl, despite her kicks and aggressively shaking hands. I sit down again with her straddling my lap. Her head is in my chest, hands clenched into the fabric of my shirt. We always keep those extra soft blankets on the couch. I grab one of said blankets and drape it over the girl, placing the corners over the top of her hands, hopefully to loosen the grip on my shirt. She grabs onto the blanket instead of my shirt and I grab her puffs from off the side table.

"Here you are darling. When you finish this papa has a bottle for you," She starts eating the puffs, slowly but surely. I pull out my phone to message Cami that me and Annie are going to stay here tonight. We were going to go out tonight with just the two of us, but we can save it for another night.

Nobody's POV:

After about 15 minutes Annie finished her puffs. Garrett situated her to be cradled in his arms to feed her the bottle. Annie has her rough days, as does everyone else, mostly though they just result in a fussy upset little.

Soooooo What's up?

This sucked and it's kinda short, but I just wanted to get something out for Garrett and Annie

Word count:561

I hope you enjoyed this one :)

Have a nice day/night/existence whatever it is for you

~Atriumphs