Christmas Morning

Cami's POV:

It is around 6:30 in the morning and I am currently standing in our living room organizing presents for the littles. Tyler and Tommy are helping me, and Garrett is getting some quick snacks prepared for the day. Half of our littles are sleeping in the upstairs room, and we made sure to bathe them and get them all into matching pajamas. It was easier to get them all a story and to sleep in the same room at that point. We only had Alex helping long enough to get through Bengi's bath but then she slipped while the rest were playing, and she joined them. Marah and Madison had already been little all day so we all knew they wouldn't be big for a while. The four of us full time caregivers handle them pretty well, but it's nice to be extra prepared at times like these. I see Garrett come out of the kitchen and I move from my spot placing gifts to go talk with him.

"Hey Gare, did you get everything packed into the fridge?"

"Yeah, I did. I also got a couple bottles and sippy cups made for the morning. And I decided to make your life just a bit easier by putting some cinnamon rolls into the oven and they should be done hopefully by the time everyone else is awake."

"Garrett, you are an absolute godsend. Thank you so much." I give him a quick hug and turn to see how the other two have finished setting up the gifts.

"Oh guys, it looks wonderful. Thank you all so much for all of the help you've provided. I don't think this would have gone so smoothly if it wasn't for you." They all walk closer together, and we do a quick group hug, you can never be too old for group hugs.

"Alright, I've got coffee cups set on the counter all made how you like them, Let's get this day started." Garrett explained. We all head to grab our coffee and make some final touches to the living room so it's nicely set up for the littles. I lead the way upstairs trying to be quiet to not wake any of the littles yet. But seemingly, it's already too late as we approach their door. I can already hear some mumbling. I slowly open the door, and I see two littles sitting in the single bed we have on one of the walls. One of them turns their head and notices us standing in the door and tries to hide behind a Bunny stuffy and when the other notices they bury themselves in a Bear stuffy I recognize as one I'd bought for Marah.

"Oh my, where has my Annie gone?" Garrett starts wandering the room slowly to not wake up any of the other littles. I follow close behind him, whispering out for Marah searching in all of the obvious spots. Happy littles are good ones, we do our best to keep them happy. Me and Garrett eventually grab our respective littles and make sure they aren't too loud.

"Mornin mama" Marah snuggles into my shoulder while I hold her, one hand holding the stuffy the other clinging to the back of my shirt.

"Good morning love, Merry Christmas." I kiss the top of her head and she perks up a bit.

"Was santa here mama?" I chuckle a bit nodding my head and she gives off a small squeal along with clinging onto me tighter. I reckon she's pretty old right now since her words are almost perfect. I'd say around 5-6 which is the way older end of her scale, normally she stickers to 2-4 occasionally dropping or coming up.

"Go down?" I turn my head towards hers that is placed on my shoulder.

"Not yet love, we need to wait for everyone else. Why don't you go back over to Annie she's playing over there by the toy box. No loud toys please," She nods, and I let her down and she tiptoes over to Annie, exaggerating her movements so I can see she's being quiet.

"Hey Cam? Could you grab me one of the diapers from the bathroom, Sam likes the ones with characters on them." Tyler is standing next to the changing table with a pouting boy sitting next to him slightly swinging his feet, not looking up at me. I bring back one of the diapers and grab Sam's stuffy from the floor he seemed to have dropped.

"Here you are Sammy," He gives me a small smile behind his paci and I smile back. He is pretty young and easy to amuse so I love doing just the little things because it makes him so happy.

I turn my head to some slight whining, and I see my little boy sitting upright in the second crib whining and rubbing at his eyes. I make my way over and card my fingers through his hair.

"Good morning baby, Merry Christmas." He whines once more, sticking his arms up doing little grabby hands at me. My heart melts and I lift him up and place him on my hip. He immediately cuddles into my side going back so softly sucking on his paci. I reach down into the crib to grab his blankie and elephant stuffy. I hand him the stuffy and as I try to wrap the blanket around his shoulders Tommy helps out and gets the other side for me. I notice Madison Isn't with him. I look around still not seeming to find her in the room.

"Where is Madison?"

"She is in the bathroom, she was very adamant that she didn't need any help, but she is a young 4 today and that is pretty little for her. I nodded in response because he isn't wrong, that is pretty young for her.

"I think I'm gonna bring mine downstairs. Could you tell the other two to grab Alex and Benji at some point?"

"Yeah, for sure I'll send Madison down as soon as I get her dressed."

"Okay great," I make my way down the stairs after telling Marah to come down, Annie comes with us too.

"Alright girls, why don't you go sit at the table, I'll get you some food," They respond in okays and continue on in their little conversation about what kinds of gifts Santa left for everyone. Once we get downstairs, they see the tree and all the presents, but they don't go for it, instead they sit at the table starting up a new conversation full of giggles and glances back at the tree. I grab plates and cups for the two and bring them out for them to eat while I get Dylan's bottle warmed up.

"Okay, Alex and Benji, can you go sit for me? Thank you," I hear Tommy's voice from the kitchen, gentle yet stern. He comes into the kitchen and gets out plates for three littles. I hand him their cups from the fridge with my spare hand, I have the time while the bottle heats up a little.

"Thanks Cam, Garret is on his way down he was cleaning up some toys and beds," I hum a small response and Dylan shifts in my arms getting impatient for his bottle.

"It's okay baby, one second and you can have it," I screw the lid onto his bottle making sure it isn't too hot and I hand it to him, trading it for his stuffy. He seems to be okay feeding himself while I hold him which keeps my other hand free which is always nice.

Tommy's POV:

Once we get all of the littles fed and changed, they all pile into the living room ready to open presents. Madison, Marah, Annie, and Alex have decided they are gonna be handing out presents. As they hand them out, I collect Madisons as she hands them to me. Once they are all handed out, we give all of the littles the go ahead to start opening them. To list one thing they all got, Madison got a new My Little Pony set, with her favorite pony Rainbow Dash. Alex got A blanket with strawberries on it which she loves. Marah got a heart shaped pillow. Dylan got some of those big sensory blocks that jingles and crinkles, all the good stuff. Sam got some new sweaters, and a stuffed koala, both are equally his favorite so they both had to be in the list. Benji got some plastic savanna animal toys. Annie got a play set of calico critters, one of the bunny families. They were all so happy with all of their presents. Of course, we all got some from each other for when the littles are big and for just us caregivers. I'd say it was a pretty successful Christmas this year. And I say all of this as I am putting two littles to sleep, each of them holding a new stuffed animal they had received.

Legit Sue Me

I mean don't but gah, I'm so sorryyyyyy

I haven't touched this story in so long I apologizeee

I will try to come back more often but no promises, high school is no joke loves

Okay, I hope you enjoyed this one 🙂

Word count:1556

Have a nice day/night/ existence whatever it is for you

~Atriumphs