Lesson Two

Porsche sat around the dining table, his eyes flickering towards the bodyguards who were standing guard around the walls and entrance of the room. It still felt weird for him not to be on duty, and to be the one that they had to protect.

Kinn, on the other hand, seemed incredibly comfortable and pleased with the situation, as though his two childhood best friends did not catch his boyfriend and himself in bed just less than an hour ago. They were not doing anything, but the reality of their now public relationship hit him like a ton of bricks, not used to the open affection from Kinn in front of people they knew.

Tae and Time sat opposite the two of them, Tae's eyebrows wiggling playfully anytime Porsche met his eyes. Kinn's hand squeezed his before nuzzling his face into Porsche's neck causing him to blush, his former colleagues averting their eyes to anywhere but him.

Time chuckled while Tae sighed before hiding his face playfully in his hands.

"Did the two of you not have enough together last night?"

Kinn stuck his tongue out before going back to nuzzling Porsche whose cheeks burned even more.

"I do not think I can ever get enough of him..."

His other hand sliding down Porsche's back before resting on his ass causing Porsche to squirm.

Kinn had to physically hold Porsche down by his thigh when Khun Korn entered, the other bodyguards bowing as he looked on warmly at those sitting in front of him.

"Good morning, Pa!"

"Good morning, Khun Korn!"

"Good morning, Uncle!"

Khun Korn sighed as he took his place at the head of the table, P'Chan moving to stand by his side.

"Porsche, you do not have to call me so formally anymore, you are family now. You can call me 'Pa' or 'Uncle' if you are not too comfortable yet."

Kinn seemed to glow at his father's statement and held Porsche's hand even tighter.

"Of course, Khu—Uncle."

Khun—Uncle had pleased smile on his face before turning to P'Chan, who seemed to know exactly what he was asking.

"Khun Chay requested for his breakfast to be served in his room..."

Kinn rubbed Porsche's shoulder as he sagged, the meeting between both his siblings yesterday did not go as well as it hoped. He knew he was expecting too much that Chay would accept Tia wholeheartedly, but he did not expect her to direct all the blame towards herself. His heart also burned with anger as she let slip about her early childhood, he wanted to tear apart the men who hurt her, and wanted to shield her from the world like he did with Chay... but he knew he was too late.

"Khun Tankhun is on his way down along with Khun Alexandra, the guards reported that they both spent the night in Khun Alexandra's room."

Add that to the weird mix of emotions Porsche was feeling, were his sister and Khun--- no, couldn't be? Could it? Khun did not seem like Tia's type... but Porsche was not Kinn's type and Kinn was Porsche's initially and they ended up... no...

He turned to Kinn whose ridiculously thick eyebrows were raised high, looking at Porsche as though he would have an explaination.

"Alexandra as in Alexandra Adulyadej? She is staying here?"

Tae leaned forward, eyes bright with curiosity.

"And she is sleeping with Khun?"

A slap was heard as Tae smacked his boyfriend in the shoulder. Kinn snorted before leaning forward as well.