Benevolent

Porsche stared at the room in front eyes widened like saucers. Yes, he did know his recently discovered twin was alive and part of a mafia family, but never did he expect her to be the Head of it nor for her to appear out of nowhere in Thailand.

Kinn's eyes bore into him with pure accusation, there went his planned argument about how Kinn never trusted him. He had just escaped the suspicion of being a mole, and knew that he was right back at square one.

His sister did not seem to mind the tense atmosphere before pressing her lips against his cheek and moved to stand in front of him, stretching out her arms before bowing.

"Portia Phailin Kittisawat or Alexandra Adulyadej", Porsche stood rooted to the spot and Tia began to walk around the table.

"Doctors declared me stillborn at birth, presented a dead baby to a grieving father and mother, before selling me of to wealthy family who sold me to traffickers at age six when they went bankrupt to pay off their debts. I was then rescued at age twelve by Sua Adulyadej when the family was conducting a cleansing of their territory, and the rest is history."

She was back at her seat by time she finished, an undecipherable smile on her face as she rested her head on her hand. How could she seem so okay with what she just said? He had to admit, that when they spoke and Tia told him of her family, there was an underlying feeling of jealousy at the life she had, the life of comfort that Porsche never had... but she never uttered a word of this.

Rage clawed at his heart at the thought of a young Portia scared and helpless as the people who were supposed to protect her, who after going through all that trouble of ripping her away from her biological parents, sold her like cattle into sex slavery. Six years of it. She should have been going to school, exploring the world around her, laughing with her friends, and running around the place without a care in the world, but instead... Porsche squeezed his eyes shut, he did not want to imagine what she had gone through.

"If you do not believe me, there is a copy of the DNA test on the tablets in front of you. If that is not enough, you are more than welcome to do your own testing."

She hummed to herself as everyone poured over their tablets, he looked over to see Arm and Pol trying their best to catch a glimpse of the document displayed on Khun's tablet while he himself gently kicked at Kinn's chair to hint that he wanted to see as well... only for the bastard to ignore him.

"Oh!"

She refocused her gaze back onto everyone, that smile back on her face.

"Porsche only knew of my existence less than two months ago, he in no way played a role in spying on you for me... truth be told, he would be awful at it."

Porsche could not help but let out an indignant scoff only to be met by a playful smirk from his sister.

"Did Tawan not catch fitting his glorious 'prison' with wiretaps? If the ex of a mafia heir could catch you, don't you think the mafia heir himself would if I really made you my mole? Who would be stupid enough to think that you could be one?"

Her fingers forming the air quotation marks as she sent a disapproving glare Kinn's way before who stiffened under her gaze. It amazed Porsche on how freely spoke to a man that Porsche had seen many cower from.

"I would be happy to answer more questions after I settle what I came here for."

Her fingers danced across the screen of her own tablet, there was a soft buzzing noise that followed as the projector screen behind Tia began to descend.

"Arm, darling, I would suggest adding a couple dozen more firewalls to your security grid... what you have is good to stop most attacks, but not all."

An image flickered to life, a document that had a list of names plastered on the screen.