Chapter 10

After traveling for 20 minutes in the car, Jirou and the others arrived at the shopping center, where she was the first to get out running towards the music shop.

Jirou: "Hurry, we only have ten minutes," running as fast as he could.

Uraraka: "Wait, don't run like that, you might cause an accident," following her.

Kirishima: "I never thought to see her like that," walking along with the others.

Yaoyorozu: "Well, since we delivered that concert in the school festival, her passion for music has increased," looking at how Jirou was reaching the electric stairs.

Midoriya: "It's quite fascinating to see other people put such passion in her hobbies," continuing walking.

Kirishima: "Hey, while Jirou goes for her guitar, let's see other shops, I remember that many of them close in about an hour," giving the idea to them, "so, what do you want to do?"

Todoroki: "I was thinking of searching for a gift for my mother, can you lend me a hand?" giving the option while thinking of possible gifts.

Yaoyorozu: "I can give a hand," accepting the idea, "let's go to that store," pointing to a store of ancient articles, "let's what we find," taking his hand and dragging him inside the store.

Kirishima: "Ok, what about Midoriya-san?" looking at him, "do you want to see something?" Standing to him.

Midoriya: "Hmm," thinking what to do while his hand was holding his chin, "I don't know, what about you?"

Kirishima: "Nothing," sighing after having no shop to go, "well, I was thinking to see for new gym clothes; last when I was training, I accidently messed up my clothes," remembering how he was training his quirk causing his clothes to be messed up, "but apparently the shop is closed," pointing to the gym store.

Midoriya: "Ok, then we'll wait for the others."

???: "Izuku?" a woman's voice surprised both heroes, "what are you doing here? I thought you were at the party."

???: "Hey, there boys," another woman along with her.

Midoriya: "Mother?" turning himself to see her and Bakugou's mother, "Oh, hi mother and Mitsuki-san," saluting both women, "Well, we were getting a little bored at the party, so we decided to come, but we splitted ourselves into groups to go to different stores" answering the previous question.

Inko: "Oh, I thought you will be staying at the party until 22:00," remembering that Izuku left her a message about the party.

Mitsuki: "I thought Katsuki will be with you," trying to find him.

Midoriya: "Eh, he preferred to remain at the dorms," scratching the back of his head remembering Bakugou's opinion towards those events.

Mitsuki: "Well, I prefer it that way, instead of him causing any trouble," agreeing with his son to stay.

Inko: "Sorry, we left you out," apologizing with Kirishima who was left out of the conversation, "I'm Midoriya Inko, Izuku's mother; it is a pleasure to meet one of his friends," presenting herself to Kirishima.

Kirishima: "Oh, the pleasure is mine; I'm Kirishima Eijirou," presenting himself to the ladies.

Mitsuki: "Oh, so you're Kirishima," recognizing the name, "I'm Bakugou Mitsuki, thanks for bearing with the stubbornness of my child."