Chapter 44

The Japanese law enforcement were currently facing the maniatical plan of a foreign criminal; some heroes, including some of the top 10 ranking, were now in command to spread out the nine different trains armed with chemical bombs. At this moment, Hawks was arriving on the Hamatsu to attend to the call of the train wagon.

Hawks: Landing on a wagon while looking at the police and other heroes surrounding the area, "alright, I'm here," turning on the communicator, "I'll search for the bomb among the train."

Operator #1: "Proceed with caution to prevent any incident. Other heroes are doing so," speaking through the communicator while sitting on a computer desk, monitoring the scene with other operators.

Introducing his feathers through the windows, Hawks began to inspect all the wagons without causing any troubles to the trapped and scared passengers; the high sensitive feathers explored every inch until reaching out the central wagon. He found an odd object, so he decided to finally enter and check himself what it was. Passing through some passengers, who begged him to save him, he reached some seats and knelt down to see the down area.

Hawks: "Ah, look what we have here," pulling a big and heavy briefcase that was highly decorated with a happy smile, "HQ, I found the bomb," opening it and finding many wires attached to electric and chemical components.

Operator #1: "Received, can you give a brief description of it?"

Hawks: "Well, to be honest, it doesn't look like a complicated bomb, leaving aside that all the cables are red," taking a picture of it, "I sent you an image."

In the headquarters of the Japanese Hero Commission, all operators, including Mera who was temporarily replacing Madam President, were receiving the sent images from the heroes that found the bomb, and all of them were having the same design.

Operator #1: "Confirmed, all the bombs were found."

Operator #2: "This has to be a joke," placing his hand on his face, "these bombs are not complicated."

Operator #3: "Indeed, after looking at many other types of bombs, I can even tell this one is quite easy."

Mera: "Thank God, this is going to be easy. Tell the heroes to cut the upper left wire and-"

Operator #4: "Wait sir, you have to see."

Joker: "SURPRISE!!!"

Before the operators could even share the disarm instructions, an unknown incoming transmission began to be broadcast across the media, revealing once again the man behind all of this.

Joker: "Looks like you finally found the gifts before midnight," looking straight to the camera and smiling, "and it's a bad thing to ruin the party before time. Wouldn't you think? But hey... I remembered something! I didn't share a little tiny detail; not quite important, just the bombs will blow up whenever you disarm one of them," everyone was shocked that he just told that detail at the last minute, "and don't even try to spoil it at the same time; there's an ice queen playing, too," showing the image of an unconscious white-haired woman tied to a chair and having a bomb necklace, "also remember that taking out anyone from the train will also detonate them, but you're welcome to enter. And there's almost an hour left before the fireworks, so think about which people are worthy," returning the image to a closeup of his face, "see ya later, heroes, I have a show to prepare, HAHAHA!!!" Ending the video.

In the wagon where Hawks was, one of the passengers with no hesitation, went towards the bomb in order to save himself without caring the fate of other trains; however, the bird hero was quick to stop him and protect the bomb.