Chapter 9

Tonight, we have many people with power gathered together in a luxurious party putting all their attention over the host, who is no other than Lex Luthor.

Graves: "So without any further delay, I present you, Lex Luthor," leaving the stage to a bald man whose presence imposed respect, confidence, and leadership.

Luthor: "Good night everyone, it is a great honor for having many heroes of this beloved country as my guests," many heroes appreciated such gesture, "and also many other important people such as Count Werner Vertigo from the European country, Vlatava," everyone's attention were over him for a moment.

Wayne: "Are you ready?" speaking to a communicator without someone to notice him.

???: "Yes, sir, but remember in order to work, you must be at most two meter during five minutes," speaking through the communicator from a remote place.

Wayne: "Understood," drinking a glass of wine and proceeding to get close to Count Vertigo, who was on the other side of the room, while everyone was completely focused on the speech.

Kirishima: "At this point, I'm very impressed that many foreign people are speaking Japanese very fluently," impressed about this fact.

Yaoyorozu: "Well, in the world of business, communication is one of the main factors to use in order to perform better deals," responding to Kirishima's fact.

Midoriya: "Hey, where did Wayne-san go?" noticing that he wasn't with them.

Uraraka: "Maybe, he went for something to drink," trying to answer Midoriya's question.

Woman #1: "Shhh, I'm trying to hear," angry of hearing their conversation over the speech.

Midoriya/Uraraka: "I'm so sorry," apologizing simultaneously and later remaining quiet.

Luthor: "Ever since my ancestors founded this company, the main objective of LexCorp has always been to adapt on every aspect for the sake of the human race," many screens began to be turned on showing many of the LexCorp's accomplishments, "throughout history, humanity has to fight against nature itself to become the dominant specie; however, there are times when mother nature has overcome us," the screens shew many catastrophes like tornados, tsunamis, volcano eruptions, and earthquakes, "before we could attend the emergencies, many innocent lives are no longer being able to be saved," many heroes agreed although they want the opposite, "but, tonight, any further catastrophe will be prevented; mother nature will be tamed causing no harm over us," all the present guests were intrigued about it, "I shall present you the Project Redi-Natura," the screens changed the images to the computer-generated model of many satellites sostificately designed, "I know many of you are wonder how those satellites will tame the mother nature," many people agreed about having that thought, "this project consists of controlling the atmospheric pressure at a precision levels through many satellites and also," the screen were showing now another computer-generated model of drill having some devices that could cause waves, "through the use of these drills we're gonna be able to control the earth's core energy through magnetic waves preventing any harmful movements from the tectonic plates," everyone were impressed about the project, "for now, this project will be completed soon, and once it's completed human kind will be at the peak of its history," many applauses were given about this anouncement, "So, without any further detail, let's keep enjoying the night, cheers for this magnificent event," raising his glass of wine while many others did the same celebrating the night.