Chapter 24

The night was still being struck by the large force of the rain. Through the dark sky near the mountains, there was the Batwing flying and transporting two injured individuals along with two UA students. The doubt of where they were going was still in the mind of the students, but they were more concerned if they were going to make it on time to properly treat both Eri and Batman. At some point, the aircraft entered into the caverns of the mountains, and once it reached a certain level of depth and passed through the large group of bats, the students could appreciate the secret subterranean base of the vigilante.

Midoriya: "Wow," amazed to see the base, "so, he does have a secret base here in Japan."

Uraraka: "He seems to be a man of great wealth," also impressed.

The Batwing placed the damaged vehicle over a large platform, carefully, and as soon as it was placed, the doors opened allowing all the passengers to come out. Urgently, Alfred dressed in medical light-blue clothing, having also a face mask, arrived with two stretchers.

Alfred: "Hurry and place them over these stretchers before it's too late," his eyes were showing a large sense of worry.

Midoriya: "O-okay!" Placing Eri on one, while Uraraka placed Batman on the other.

After doing this, they started to push both stretchers following the man until reaching a small nursing point; in there, many medical tools were ready to be used for many first-aid treatments. It was ready to treat both wounded.

Alfred: "I won't be able to treat both at the same time," with a rushed tone in his voice while preparing himself to perform a surgery, "I will need you to treat my master while I operate the little girl," surprising both students.

Uraraka: "Are you sure? But his suit doesn't allow us to do it properly," remembering the small electrical charge she felt back in the alley.

Alfred: "Don't worry, all the security precautions are turned off," about to attend medically to Eri, "just administer him the serum by connecting the catheter attached from the small tank and also provide him some oxygen. Later, treat his wounds by disinfecting and covering it with some bandages, and once you finish, leave him to rest," starting the surgery, (I'm sorry Master Wayne for exposing you like this), expressing his apology in his mind.

Midoriya and Uraraka were shocked at first; however, they are heroes at training, so it will be normal to perform that kind of medical aid across their career. They carefully started removing part of the damaged armor allowing them to finally connect the catheter and cleaning his wounds, but the real issue was that removing his mask was needed in order to administer him the oxygen for a better stabilization meaning that they were about to discover who's behind the mask. Midoriya extended his hand towards Batman's mask while Uraraka was watching him, prepared to place the oxygen mask.

Midoriya: Placing his hand over the mask, "alright, here we go," pulling the mask off.

Uraraka: "Oh my goodness! Is that?" Surprised to see the face of the person behind the mask.

Midoriya: "It's Wayne-san!!!" Also quite surprised to discover Bruce Wayne is the American most famous vigilante, the Batman.

Uraraka: Coming out of the shock to place the oxygen mask on Bruce, "I... I never expected him to be Batman," looking how Bruce's vitals were being stabilized on a small screen, "maybe, we should leave him to rest for now, Deku-kun."

Midoriya: "Yeah, we should wait for Eri-chan's outcome or at least assist the person if he needs it," starting to go with Uraraka.

Both Midoriya and Uraraka were going where the surgery was happening, but Midoriya stopped to give a little glance to Batman before continuing with the walk. They were now waiting near the surgery place for five minutes, hoping to hear good news about Eri; time was only making both students more anxious as only the sound of the surgery and the bats were ruling over the cave. The mood was remaining the same until the sound of many medical tools being dropped interrupted it, alarming both students.