Chapter 25

It was now the morning of a Tuesday under the gray sky tearing down its rain. Into the hospital, there were many personnel of UA Academy, revising the status of the students that were injured from the previous attack of the foreign villains. In one of the rooms, there was Bakugou Katsuki, who recently woke up and fortunately was not anymore with the effects of the fear toxin due to the pheromones of Midnight could fight the small dose of the toxin, but the odd part was that he remained very calm. Anyone who knows him could say that the first thing he would do was to try to scream and escape to return the beating to the villain, but he had done the opposite, worrying many of his relatives, especially his parents. All Might was now entering into the room in order to check him and also to know the cause of his behavior.

All Might: "Good morning Bakugou-shounen," entering into the room but receiving no greeting from the mentioned, who was watching the news on TV.

The news was mostly about the recent attack, but currently, they were speaking about the rampage from Bakugou when he was under the effect of Scarecrow's toxin.

Reporter: "Even though the main news were how the Batman managed to escape from many pro heroes and the disappearance of the two students and the child, we must remember that one of the UA students created a chaotic rampage at the streets," showing a footage of that incident, "he surely quite known for being very chaotic during the sport festival, and if we could recall, he was the student that was kidnapped by the villain league in summer, where at his rescue on Kamino lead to the fall of All For One but also the retirement of the symbol of peace, All Might," Bakugou only saw this with a decayed expression, "and according to the authorities, he was under the influence of a villain's toxin, so currently he..." Bakugou turned off the TV.

All Might: Looking at the gloomy look of his student, "Bakugou-shounen, are you alright?" receiving no answer, "is there something that you need?" still receiving only silence, "well, I see that you might prefer to stay alone for now; I'll be–."

Bakugou: "Am I a disappointment?" Interrupting All Might.

All Might: "Uh, what do you mean, Bakugou-shounen?" Confused to hear that question.

Bakugou: "Am I a disappointment of a hero?" Looking straight into his eyes with a serious face, "I need you to answer me with total honesty."

The mood of the room was under a great tension; the ex-symbol of peace was astonished to hear that question from one of his students, especially from the one who has the most explosive spirit. This raised a sense of concern in All Might, but he decided to answer to see what is causing that sentiment in his student.

All Might: "Of course you're not a disappointment, but may I ask you why you are feeling this way, shounen?" Looking at how to support him.

Bakugou: Lowering his head, "I... I... I..." remembering the nightmare caused by Scarecrow, "I don't know anymore," placing his left hand on his forehead as his voice started to break, "back in that damn alley, I... saw myself... to be pathetic, again."

All Might: "Bakugo-shounen, whatever happened at night, that wasn't yourself; you were exposed to–" interrupted by his student.

Bakugou: "I KNOW THAT!" Shouting with frustration, "it... it angers me that once again, I was used by some pathetic villains," remembering the outcomes of Kamino and the incident of the mud villain, "and..." clenching his fist as he remembered the moment he was about to give up and accept Deku's help in his nightmare, "... tsk, I couldn't do anything!"