Chapter 26

The current time had passed the midday; currently, in the Heights Alliance dorms of the UA Academy, there were some students resting at the living room as their classes were suspended due to the previous villain attack where many of their classmates were injured and other two missing along with the little girl. Ashido, Yaoyorozu, and Kirishima were watching a random show on the TV, while Todoroki was arriving into the room.

Yaoyorozu: "Todoroki-kun, have you received any news from them?" Wanting to know any news about her missing classmates and the little girl.

Todoroki: "I spoke with Burnin an hour ago, but there's still nothing about them," sighing.

Kirishima: "I still can't believe that they were attacked by villains when they were coming back to the academy," showing frustration, "that's nothing a real man would do."

Ashido: "I know. Augh, I want to kick those foreign butts for hurting many of our classmates," sharing the same feeling.

Todoroki: "If only I hadn't rejected the offering, right now, the damages will be lower," feeling guilty for not going to the amusement park with them.

Yaoyorozu: "Todoroki-kun, it's not your fault; no one knew about what would happen. I also wish that it would happen in another way, but for now, we must wait and hope for great news," cheering up her classmate.

Ashido: "Cheer up, Todoroki," joining in to cheer up.

Kirishima: "Don't worry, I know that Midoriya and Uraraka will take care of Eri-chan and themselves," trusting his missing friends.

Todoroki: "Thanks guys," his phone started to ring, "oh, excuse me, it's Burnin," starting to go to get some privacy to attend the call.

Once he answered the call, Todoroki hoped that Burnin had great news about the whereabouts of his missing friends; however, the news that he received was nothing pleasant but only tragedious and painful.

Meanwhile, at the mountain area of Japan, there was Midoriya and Uraraka being hidden in the caverns filled with bats as they were waiting for Eri to wake up, who was still sleeping at the nursing area after being medically treated by Alfred. Midoriya was walking towards the main computer which was currently the butler in order to give him back the plates they used for their lunch.

Midoriya: (It's amazing how Wayne-san managed to hide all of this in another country), looking everything of the Batcave as he was walking, (although I should assimilate that this base will be smaller compared to the one from Gotham City), just having that thoughts as Gotham is Bruce's home city, (yet he's doing this to avenge his parents' death, and I thought he might be doing this because it was correct. However; from the many articles I read over the weekend, none of them stated that Wayne-san, well Batman, had murdered any criminal), remembering what he did during his free time, (even many of them had stated that many of the villains he had stopped, really deserves that end, especially someone named Jo-)

Alfred: "Oh, hello Midoriya-shounen," pulling him out from his thoughts, "I see that you brought the plates, but you didn't have to do it," getting up from the chair of the main computer to help him with them.

Midoriya: "No, it's okay. It's the least I can do to thank you after saving Eri-chan," giving him the plates.

Alfred: "Don't mind, it was for her sake," placing the plates into a small car.

Midoriya was about to return where Uraraka and Eri were, but he looked at the screen of the computer. His attention was caught as he could visualize many files from many American villains he had encountered across these nights.