𝔑ew 𝔗erms

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

҈ ҈ ҈ ҈

Let's give it a try.

a/n: Admit it, novels with fantasy genre are bound to expose us to new terms that sometimes need time to be digested first so, here the list I thought that it is hard to be understood..

1. Ancient times = referred to anything more than ten thousand years as it counted as 'long' even for a Dragon.

2. The Warriors' Ritual = The highlighted point is 'to fight'. Victory or defeat was not important. Fighting was the only thing that mattered. In particular, if the opponent was not an enemy, the fighting between warriors was rather sacred. This ritual can only end with the will of one of the warriors. Either one of them faints, give up or death.

3. Shaman = the mages from Eastern continent. Use nature (via talismans) as their source of power.

4. Dark Elves = They were creatures of the dark that were chastised by the people of the continent because of their affinity to darkness. The base of their power was the dead mana flowing out of the dead. In the past, Dark Elves tended to be found near graves or villages that were destroyed by illnesses.

5. A Lich = Creature that did not suffer death or pain from old age. Being compared with Necromancer but both are totally different. A being who threw away their human body and placed their soul into an orb called the Life Vessel and lived on as a keleton.They could live forever unless their Life Vessel was broken.

6. Munchkin = A term for an overpowered MC that can do everything on their own. Also refers to a cheat character that ignores the power balance of the fantasy world and continues to level up at a shocking rate.

and a lot more to come~~

▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂

𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒖⚘