ℭharacters 𝖵

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

҈ ҈ ҈ ҈

❝I realize how wrong I was.. ❞

21) 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤
a Healer. He was known to be the most handsome of all Elves. It was because he had a Z shaped scar by his eyes. However, for some reason, he cannot make a contract with Elementals to be able to use them. He even cannot hear them. Poor lad~ it was noted that an Elf who could not interact with Elementals would have to live in despair for the rest of their lives.

a/n: I think him having a chance to frequently visit Eruhaben as a healer could compensate that as Elves treat dragon like a God.

In TBOH timeline, he died and thus triggered Lock as the Elf reminded Lock's deceased uncle and this lead to him going berserk. They both first met when Choi Han passes through the Ten Finger Mountains with Lock on their way back from dealing with the issues in Breck Kingdom.

22) 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚
Elf Chief Canaria, who was a recurring character in the novel alongside Pendrick. Her white hair was combed up tidily and has a wrinkly old face.

x
+
x

23) 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡Hannah (the fake Holy Maiden), a swordmaster from the secret organization shown in the fight at Hais Island with Whale Tribe

23) 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡
Hannah (the fake Holy Maiden), a swordmaster from the secret organization shown in the fight at Hais Island with Whale Tribe. The one who killed Redika at the end. She was been betrayed by them tho (she was attacked by magic bomb based on dead mana). She had chose to become a necromancer to survive the dead mana. Shes a blondie. An orphan and raised by the Temple.

24) 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤
Hannah's twin brother, Jack (the half-Saint) who has half-healing abilities (divine power of Sun God temple). An orphan and raised by the Temple. Hes a gullible, completely contradict to his twin sister's trait.

a/n: If Im not mistaken, both were later found to be not fake. Meaning Hannah is actually a Holy Maiden while Jack is truly a Half-Saint. Which means, they are the Sun God Twins who were said to be the embodiment of the Sun God. Again, comment if you think Im wrong.

25) 𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧
Gashan, a shaman from the tiger tribe. Had many tattoos with small staff in hand. His physique is noted to be bigger than Toonka. He has a power of foresight and the trademark he used, "Nature has spoken to me.."

and it soon revealed that the 'nature' here referred to the World Tree.

▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂

𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒖⚘