ℭharacters 𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

҈ ҈ ҈ ҈ 

❝You truly are a hero and the person who will continue the legend.❞

36) 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞
The Elf Chief's son of End Village. The village where World Tree reside.

37) 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲
Sully, an Elementalist from the Inn near the Elves village near Whale tribe village. Brown haired with freckels on his face. His parents were lost forever in the raging snowstorm near Lake of Despair. This was why, he along with his grandma decided to build an Inn nearby with hope the couple one day can find their way out.

38) 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐤𝐤𝐚
Clopeh Sekka, a white-haired knight. The successor to the Guardian Knight Sekka household. The Paerun Kingdom’s Guardian Knight. The focal point of the Northern Alliance. Hes a maniac towards legends. He was obsessed in becoming a legend but was hit by reality the moment he met Cale Henituse.

a/n: Kinda chuunibyou if you ask me tho.

His four limbs later was crushed by Molan duo resulting to him having four dead mana bombs in his new artifcial limbs. Courtesy of our dear Good Mary. After he lose in Henituse Battle, he reveres Cale as a God, much to Cale's dismay. Although his mind kinda messed up, he still held to his Guardian Knight tittle. Knowing he had loss favor towards Arm, he coax his father to accept Cale's proposition on making Paerun Kingdom as Roan's spy.

39) 𝐄𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬
This was the Breck Kingdom’s Royal Mage’s number one disciple. The name of this person whom people considered to be the future Royal Mage was Count Ecross.

40) 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧
Sand Ailan was currently the Roan Kingdom’s greatest swordsman. It was said that his household rules southeast region.

(⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ꁞ⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠)
a genuine question.. why do people be shipping Cale with Dokja or Joonghyuk from Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint? Totally curious here, like where is the connection??

▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂

𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒖⚘