𝔑ew 𝔗erms 𝖨𝖵

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

҈ ҈ ҈ ҈ 

❝I do not need to hide. I'm strong.❞

19. Indomitable Alliance
= This Alliance was one of Arm's allies. It contained three kingdoms in the North or also called Northern Alliance. It consisted of Askosan Kingdom, Paerun Kingdom and Norland Kingdom. Along with them were two other tribes; Bear Tribe and Flame Dwarves Tribe.

20. Cale crawled out of the way before the shrimp could get hurt.
= This is from a Korean proverb that talks about how a weakling getting in the way of two strong people fighting will get hurt for no reason.

21. He was able to call forth the wind as easily as a squirrel running on a wheel.
= This is a Korean idiom for how easy it is. Instead of a hamster, they have a squirrel in a cage.

21. "..like ventriloquist speaking through a puppet."
= now peeps, you might not know this but a ventriloquist is actually a person, especially an entertainer, who can make their voice appear to come from somewhere else, typically a dummy of a person or animal. Its a stagecraft.

a/n: simply speaking, its like VA/seiyuu to your anime characters.

22. They call him a Dragon from the river.
= This is an idiom for something rare. You wouldn't normally find a Dragon coming out of a river.

23. "...Those bastards who want to ring the bell to end the lives of others built a bell tower?"
= Ringing the bell to end life is apparently a popular saying in Korean.*

24. "Tell everyone to work quietly. Rumors spread before the rats and the birds know about it. Don't you know about that?"
= There is a Korean proverb that says that birds listen to day-words and rats listen to night-words. So, the English equivalent of this would be, 'rumors spread like wildfire.'

Thank you for the 1.02K reads!!
191222

▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂

𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒖⚘