ℭharacters 𝖵𝖨

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝I never imagined that I'd be this scared to enter my guest room.❞

26) 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞
Rule the territory that was at the southwest border. She is almost eighty-year-old. She was known as the Woman with Iron Blood and as a Woman of Misfortune. Her husband, as well as her only son and his wife, were assassinated. Had a grandson, the sucessor of the southwest region, Antonio Gyerre.

27) 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐨 𝐆𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞
He regards high a value of a true noble and he deems Cale Henituse as one of true noble. Cale surmised that he is authoritative and puts a lot of emphasis on a person’s qualifications, but at least his foundation is solid.

28) 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐧
The Imperial Prince was a large man who reminded Cale of a big dog. A manipulative and insidious man. Cale mentioned that this man is similar to Alberu in a way but then different at the same time. This is because, however manipulated Alberu is, he put his people and justice first rather than himself. Cale also mentioned that aside from Alberu, the imperial prince also has similar traits with himself but at the end, thought otherwise.

29) 𝐑𝐞𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
He was a Fake Alchemist. Actually a beginner alchemist with so-so skills who had been at the Empire's Southern Alchemy Tower as a trainee for just one month before leap away after discovering the cruel experiments conduct there.

30) 𝐁𝐞𝐧
Ben was one of Alberu's secretary who had been named as an inspector based on his investigation abilities. He was, naturally, a disguised Dark Elf.

▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂

𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒖⚘