ℭharacters 𝖷

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

҈ ҈ ҈ ҈

❝A legend only becomes a legend when people  keep talking about it. They must not forget❞

41) 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨
The Caro Kingdom's crown prince. He was close friend with Imperial Prince Adin, not till Cale reveal to him what the Empire actual objectives and Adin's true nature. He really admire Cale's leadership and righteouness.

42) 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞
The Chief of Flame Dwarves tribe. Former Arm's ally but fall under Cale's mercy. Joining hand to collaborate in defeating the Empire by constructing artificial wings to support Wyvern Knights Brigade.

43) 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞
Tower Master of the Alchemist Tower Bell in Mogoru Empire. He had become the Empire's alibi to show to the people that the program launched by the Empire Bell Tower to help the orphan in the slums was legit. In truth, he was conspiring along with the Empire's schemes on turning them as samples of experiments. He is actually a lich.

44) 𝐁𝐮𝐝 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬
Your Mercenary King Bud Illis. 35 years old. Gifted with blue hair and green eyes. He is noted to have eye problems hence the glasses. Probably suffering from far-sightedness as from afar, he had mistaken Cale as White Star.

He is also an Ancient Power bearer which is a wind attribute that help him in tracking by smelling. Well, Cale basically want him not as a secrectary but a personal tracker instead. His family had held a position as the protector of Twin Island in generation.

An alcoholic who can hold his liquor. In a sense, his attitude is similar to former Cale Henituse. Hiding his true intentions behind his drunk façade and his lax and cheery attitude help his façade very much.

45) 𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐟𝐟
The purple-haired mage that is close with Mercenary King. The mage that came along with Bud and the one who built the mercenary guild safe Raon exploded. The first guild that was attacked by Cale.

He is among one of the survivors from the carnage that White Star did on assassins household in Eastern region. He was from the Poeff household who had not been eradicate completely by joining hand with Arm. Glenn despised this fact as his uncle basically brought despair to his family thus he chose to run away.

.
.
.

Thank you so far to those who read this trivia~

who read this trivia~

▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂

𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒖⚘