𝔑ew 𝔗erms 𝖨𝖨

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

҈ ҈ ҈ ҈ 

❝Have you ever felt so much pain that you want to die?❞

7. Necromancer = The being who deal with corpses. Necromancers were anatomists and technicians. It would be weird if they weren't anatomists or technicians, since they mainly put corpses together for their use. They also referred to as 'people who used dead mana to control dead creatures to fight' .

They also had scars on their bodies that were impossible to hide, even with magic. Their entire body is covered with black veins that look like spider webs. It was the side effect of using dead mana that living beings should not be able to use. That is why they used to be known as 'black spiderweb human' in the past.

Necromancers lived a life of pain for absorbing dead mana that God did not allow for humans.

8. Mercenary King = The one who will be responsible on the Mercenaries Guilds. It was noted in the novel that everyone can be a mercenary. This resulted in them having their own rules. Some choose to move individually while some operated in group.

The only place they can put their trust and rely on is the Mercenary Guild stationed in the place they operated. The Mercenary King is the one who will have the responsibilities to protect these Mercenary Guilds.

9. Directory (term used in Eastern continent) = A hidden place located under the three series building of the Central Mercenaries Guild. A place where records of strong people are kept.

"That is why the Mercenaries Guild has records about strong individuals. We call that the, 'directory.' It naturally has information about patriarch Ron Molan-nim."

10. Yong = It is a Dragon. No, it wasn't a Dragon like Raon but an East Asian Dragon (Yong) that often saw on Earth. Had no wings.

➁ ⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊☻

Further
elaboration;

In Korean, dragons are known as "yong" or "ryong." In appearance, they can have deer antlers, a snake belly, a fish tail, claws, and whiskers. They can also be a number of colours like blue, red, yellow, green, or brown.

Another thing that differentiates Korean dragons from other dragons is that they have longer beards. Also, you'll usually see a Korean dragon with an orb, which is known as a "Yeouiju - 여의주" in Korean. This is a Cintamani, or wish-fulfilling jewel. (Yeouiju = Cintamani)

It's believed that whoever holds a Yeouiju has the power of omnipotence and creation.

Source: http://koreantempleguide.com/yong-dragons-%EC%9A%A9/

a/n: Im scared.. I didnt reach Sealed God Arc yet but I already found a relation to Cintamani....

11. Illusionist = They are the ones with rare abilities similar to the shamans of the Eastern continent. They are able to show illusions, or fake things, to the living. They use their powers similar to how shamans use their powers. Aside from being necromancers, the one who was affected by dead mana can be an illusionist.

12. Hidek = a monster that frequently appeared on the Eastern continent.This monster lived in place without any sunlight nor a source of water. A bear-like monster that had smooth purple skin without any hair.

▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂

𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒖⚘