ℭharacters 𝖨𝖨

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

҈ ҈ ҈ ҈

❝..there were no useless occupations in the world. Everything had a time and place that they would be useful.❞

6) 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐚
"As described in the novel, Toonka (Mr.Bob 1) had long brown hair like a lion's mane."
He is the Commander of Non-Mage faction centered in Whipper Kingdom. A.TYRANT.

This guy here preferred fist over magic/tools. Although he despises any sort of magic, ancient powers are not included as the power came from nature itself. Can detect any strong beings within his range by smell only. Looks like my guy here is obsess with battle royale.

His faction was deems as 'Barbarians' by the Foreigners as they rebel against mages that in truth, try to take control over Whipper Kingdom so that they can lead to an easy life. Local people descibe this faction as 'free people'. Based on his nature, he choose instict over logic.

7) 𝐏𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚/𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚Toonka’s left arm and a master of the spear

7) 𝐏𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚/𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚
Toonka’s left arm and a master of the spear. Shes Vice General. Not as large as Toonka but still visibly big.

a/n: I thought it was Pelia but then in CH134, Cale said her name was Felicia. What's your thought?

8) 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐚
Toonka's other direct subordinates aside of Pelia. Toonka's right-hand man who was similar to Toonka and focused on his physical strength. Soon found to be a traitor from Empire's plot. His betrayal gave quite a big blow to Toonka.

9) 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐊𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠
Supreme Chief in charge of the Non-Mage Faction. He posessed brown hair and brown eyes along with an extremely average face. He seemed so common and average, but it was so much so that it made him look unique. A scientist.

Harol was neither a very strategic person nor a strong individual however, he was one of the founding members of the non-mage faction. He was the one who had brought up the idea of saving the people from such tyranny. Even he is considered as average, the faction still view him as a hero and follow his commands.

He is the unluckiest of all mana users. He could feel mana but could not use it. A mixed child of liege of the Magic Tower, Pister Kodiang and a magic resistant person. This was the start of his anger as his mother died after childbirth and his father is oblivious to his existence.

Unfortunately, it was mentioned in TBOH, a secret that only the author and the reader would know..

< Harol Kodiang. He was a product of his parents’ love, but unfortunately, he would never know the truth. >

Again, tragic.

10) 𝐌𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐧
the tiny person that had the shabbiest and worst death in, 'The Birth of a Hero.' 30 years old. He is a dwarf and Rat half-breed. He was as short as a dwarf and looked weak without any muscles due to the unique nature of the Rat people. He was noted as a tiny person. He resembled the dwarves in fairy tales, having very cute features that would make almost any adult have the desire to protect this small person.

The dwarf whose family had protected the Magic Tower for generations. Very good at construction and very much proud of it eventhough hes basically a coward. He posessed both the meticulousness of the Rat tribe and the Dwarves technical skills. Also, hes a materialistic as it is quoted that Countess Violan put him under control with luxurious goods.

▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▁▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▁▂▁▂

𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒖⚘