𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Nobody knows.. just that fact alone makes me more sad than I supposed to.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

there might be some OOC and all the things before the current Cale's transmigration is purely from me and my interpretation.

..and bear in mind, I haven't yet reached the chapter where Cale stab himself (I got spoiled) so there could be an inaccuracy here as I'm making my own. I'm sorry in advance.

•́⁠ ⁠ ,⁠•̀•́⁠ ⁠ ,⁠•̀
•́⁠ ⁠ ,⁠•̀

"Rean.. did you see?? Human is truly a mysterious beings. Not with their intellectual but how they sometime can be driven by emotions alone.."

"Emo-- emotions? what is the meaning of that?"

"..."

"..there is not much research on this unique lesser beings. Maybe your attribute can help you learn about that. I dont know how to explain the word to you. Its very complex you see.."

"I see, Elder."

"Yes.. your attribute to oversee everything. You might even see their life directly. If that time comes, make sure to use it thoroughly."

".. as you know, they can be more fragile than what we think they are."

.

.

.

"Ha! Hahaha!"

Cale looks at Basen who wriggles in pain. A trail of sweats can be seen on his forehead as the said boy struggles to endure the immense pain. At a glance, it could be said that the boy was already at his end.
You see.. there is a huge hole near his lungs. Due to the sudden building that collapsed in front of this unfortunate boy, he was pulverized with the metal chunk within the building's pillar.

He was situated at the right place at the wrong time. At first, he barely escaped from completely being smashed by the building's main body part. However, the poor boy did not calculate that the falling was like a domino's effect. After the main body part crumbled to the ground, the once sturdy building lost its footing, resulting in the pillars supporting it crashed down as well and the shockwave pushed the erratic boy. The helpless boy lost his footing as he stumbled upon a big rock and he fell directly at the protruding metals.

"Count Henituse, we must proceed with the surgery at once! However the success rate will only be 70-30, will you take the chance?!"

Silence. Aside from Basen's constant grunts, the room was filled with intense pressure lingering around. That's it until the Count's eldest son let out a choked laughter. The 18 years old boy who seems to run here after hearing about his brother's news had a crazed look on his face that was still adorned with a faint bluish bruise on his face. His hands rest on the big door frame while once awhile trying to catch his breath.

" What trash! He probably thought that he can be the successor after Young Master Basen is gone. Imbecile!"

" It is supposed to be HIM to go to the celebration but that trash dumps all his responsibility. Oh! poor Young Master Basen."

The two maids situated near the door couldn't help but whispered among each other. If it is in the normal circumstances, Cale probably hollers a train of curses already and Count Henituse, in his poor attempt, would probably give a warning to the ungrateful maids but both are too occupied with the situations in their hands to give a care.

'BLAM!!'

"Eakk!!" The maids both let out a shriek after the door was slammed by none other than the infamous trash of the Count's family.