Value

How could a person speak such words?
Does he not know the meaning of 'boyfriend'? How could a person be so dumb.

Ross looked so relief,like the hurricane she expected wasn't actually coming but instead a man in her door proposing to take her adopt daughter away because this town doesn't see her value as a person nor woman.
"I..am so relief all this years y/n wanst accepted and mingled aside by everybody.Even if am not her mother I feel like I am!The duty of a mother called me,but seeing her grow up like that it made me mad.So thank you for accepting y/n she may be stubborn sometimes but she's-" she bowed down and cover her mouth as little tears stream down her face.

I crunch down to her level and patted her shoulder "Ross! Don't crunch down to this sense of no direction! He's-" zoro cover my mouth "yes she's very stubborn,y/n this is the last time you called me no sense of direction!" He whispered the last part and pulled my ear as i hissed in pain.
"No sense of direction."
"Stop it!"he pulled my ear harder.
As we kept arguing Ross stare at us with a soft smile
"Thank you kind young man...your kindness should not be forgotten.however taking y/n away will take a couple of complains..." zoro let go of my ear and his attention immediately went to Ross,my glares did not search him tho.

"What complaints?" Zoro titled his head.

"Please if you take her away send me cards every moth to know her well being.Am In trusting a stranger i barely know because am desperate,I want the best for her.But her always as your priority.Lastly do not break her heart!If you do not listen to my request then please...leave now!" She grip her arm and show a desperate  look with a warm expression.

I spit the ground and step harshly on zoros shoes,He hissed and curse as the result.But that was only a small distraction so I could speak.

"Stop it Ross!" I hold her arms "this idiot and I are not-"

"Zoro?why haven't you gone to the ship yet?" Luffy yelled
I was yet again interrupted.can I not speak?
Why is it that god wants me out of this island?
Is it for the best,I dunno anymore...
I ruffled my hair violently out of frustration "Ross I-"

"Well sure do!I won't let y/n get drag away so easily.I will Give her value!"
Zoro pick me up violently and hold my waist still.

"Please wait!wait a moment let me give y/n somethings!" Ross cried out as she headed in a hurry to the second floor of the store to look for my stuff.
"Zoro what's the old lady taking about!? We need to go now,I BEAT UP sum pirates but the navy now knows we're here.WHAT SHOULD WE DO ZORRRRRRRRO!?" Luffy argued in desperation.

"Luff!" He punch Luffy on the head  while his right hand carry me" how could you be so stupid!you attract to much attention!!!"

"Oh am sorry!I didn't know..." Luffy bow down as zoro tsk.

"Hey...straw hat."Luffy attention immediately went to me "really,if I join your crew,will you guarantee me happiness?" I clench my teeth and tsk trying to hold back my tears.

"Hold on don't tsk it makes me think you'll spit me..." zoro whispered to himself.

"Of course! We're friends now right!?As your friend I will give you value!This town only whispers and gossips about you,they don't know the real you! In the ship you will hear gossip and whispered but good things about you!Ill make sure of it because am going to become king of the pirates!" He smiled so widely,warmly,confidently...that a tear falls to the ground.

"Is...that so?" I try to look up at Luffy because ofcourse am upside down being carrry like a sack of potato's by mister.no-sense-of-direction. "Then am looking forward to it!" I smile along side him.

Zoro looked over his shoulder to see my face "sigh* don't go crying y/n, it's alright." He patted my back.

Suddenly out of nowhere Ross came down with a lot of stuff on her bag huffing and puffing all over the place "t-this stufff is for y/n!" She dumped in front of zoro and Luffy.

"Oi! Zoro am not going to carry that,am the captain!" Luffy pointed down at the bag that heavenly was full of things.

"Are you dumb!?Am carrying y/n!" Luffy putted and sighing out of frustration.

"Luffy...if you don't carry my things I won't join the crew." I wipe my tears and smirk.

"Yes sir! Excuse me I'll carry the bag..."  Luffy pick up the bags rapidly
'His ambition for taking me is big,am glad...'

"Look sir,it's them the straw hats!" A marine pointed as the 3 of us flinch while Ross stood next to the shop confused.

The nakamas run in a hurried as I saw the tears in Ross eyes it made me tear up to.
I guess it was time to say goodbye,things are not forever tho!and I wished we could meet again.If we do I will never forget the kindness you showed me when I must needed in that cold stormy night.Thank you for giving me value dear Ross,thank you for being the mother I needed in the most.

I cover my face because those words I wish I could say them...but wait why not?

"Rooooooosss!Thank you, Thank you,Thank you!Thank you for being my mother when I must need you!Mother I love you!!!" I yelled as loudly as I could griping zoros shoulder. Luffy gave me a glacé and smile lightly.

Ross cover her mouth and smile while tears stream down her face.
The navy asked her question but she  only cried as waved a goodbye.
Her figure disappear slowly into a shadow but never forgotten...

"Oh yeah zoro what do you mean by value?" We both look at Luffy and repeated at the same time "are you dumb!?"

Suddenly I looked at the direction we were heading.
We aren't even closed to the harbor we're heading towards the mountains...

"Hey guys...we're going on the wrong direction..." the both flinch...

_______<end of chapter>_________

Am sorry I made this really dramatic, I apologize.
(Or do I?)

Anyways thank you for reading am trying my best not to change the character personalities.I want them to still be the straw hats that we know in the anime!!! Killuata kAmi promises!

POV:
Luffy and zoro going on the wrong direction

Zoro & Luffy: gurl stop crying why didn't you tell us earlier!?