Bathtub

The dinner table has become a party.Luffy as always is stealing the food from the others,Sanji espeaking with the chef,nami um-arguing with someone...? Chopper almost got eaten alive,zoro just trying to eat peacefully.But in this table their inst the word 'peaceful' everyone is laughing ad having fun even our littlest mistakes take a part of a special memory that holds us together.

Yes,together.

I like the atmosphere,am thankful for joining the crew because I found someone I didn't know lived inside of me.Am so happy,I feel like never leaving this memory.
As our hands are held together yet only us can feel and see we're holding  hands.He sides eyes me frequently and I smiled.He makes sure am okay and away from danger,the danger of luff stealing my food that is...

The dinner ended shortly and sweetly nows time for a calm bath we're am relax.

"oh my gosh,this bathtub is so fancy,the money you must have spent and have..." namis eyes glow as if nothing else could separate her from money,her husband himself is money.

"Aha!Would you like me to scrub your back?" Vivi ask politely as nami drool from the richest.

"Yes,thank you!" Nami agreed sitting down and Vivi quickly got to work.

I just when into the hot-spring(or pool) and scrub my entire body with the soap Vivi gave me as a gift.It smells like tangerines,the smell is so good that when it searches your nose you want to snuggle yourself.

Or maybe if zoro could smell me as I hug him...I want a warm smell to search him so he won't let go,so he's not afraid anymore.

But that's only my wishful thinking because even if he says he's alright I can tell he's going to have one headache right besides him,that would be me of course .Hell worry to much when we fight and I don't want that.I'll have to become stronger,so I don't loose him and he doesn't loose me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Vivi who I didn't want to leave,she's fought hard,she's done what she can  and what she couldn't...I honestly don't get her spirit,she's fought to much for people she barely knew,I'll never understand that feeling...

"Ah-sorry I was engaged in my thoughts."

"y/n-San,thank you for everything we seen Giants,dinosaurs,Sakura bloom in a land of snow,the sea most contained more unimaginable things...and you been so nice to me from the beginning that I...." Nami stared at her with many thoughts with a grind that never leaves her face when she's right.

We are both pretty sure this little princess wants to go out and explore the world.A world that only exists in fantasy,a fantasy we haven't seen,but it is out there and it's so much more than what you think.

"Turn around is your turn-" nami hesitate for a moment and felt vicious stares.

Oh-the boys are all picking down on us,there waiting for something spicy to happen.They want excitement.My eyes looked at all the boys hung up on the wall expect zoro...

Zoro wouldn't care less if a woman was naked down the streets but if it were a sword he's stop right there just to look at it with greedy eyes...

Nami just sigh,there stupidity couldn't get any worse than that.she stood up and walked towards the stares of the hungry dogs.

"Nami, you really like money!" She smirk at me "what can I say, my mind drools for it!you gotta be smart!"

"Alright I'll be 100,00 berries each!"she closed her eyes and slowly took her towel off with a smirk that never left her faces. "Happiness punch!" All the boys fall head first while I just stared in amazed.

"Nami your so confident,please teacher I'll like to be just like you!" Nami laughs and seats besides Vivi.

"You dumbass!" We could hear loud noises coming from the other side.Is as if there was a fight in there,am worried because the voice that spoke up was Zoros.Was he fighting them?

I didn't worry much or put any thoughts into it I just spent my time wisely because Vivi might stay in alabasta.

————after the bath——$———

We were all planing our scape after all were pirates,criminals...

"Y/n." Zoro got closer to me. "Let me dry your hair." He whispered.
He took the towel next to me without even letting me respond,put in on my head and ruffled my head violently.

"Hey,hey are you trying to kill me...?" He then gave me soft rubs.the rubs on my head felt so comforting I just want to fall asleep just like that.

"You like it?"he laughs grinning but that grind soon left his face.

"Tsk...so you guys are really dating?" Sanji spoke loudly.the room went silent while everybody's eyes stare us up an down.

"Y/n if you're dating zoro please don't pay his debt!"

"Please y/n tell him to take care of himself properly..." chopper added.

"He should stop being lazy?" Luffy add.

We were both shock.
"You guys fuck off!" He hug me closed to him,kick the towel off and rub his head on my head.
"Your making me embarrassed,can't I have privacy!?"

"Ah you can have privacy alright but not in this room making everyone feel single!" Nami sounded ready to fight zoro face to face with no remorse.

"Stop,stop,let's focused on the plan!" I try to get out of zoros embrace but he hug me tighter.

Everybody just ignored it and focused on the main plan. "Seriously I never expect you to be clingy." I whisper.he just kissed my cheek and kept rubbing his head on mine.

I thought he was shy?????

The whole time he stood next to me as we made our plans,discuss etc.We also talk about Vivi...the matter of if she'll stay or will she go? It's something she'll have to decided by tomorrow morning.We can only wait half and hour for her after that, if she still hasn't come we'll go our separate ways.

"Let's call it a night!" Ussop said with confidence follow by a nodding nami.
Zoro messed my shoulder a little bit and stood up going straight to his bed.he stop his track and gave me one last look,looking everywhere up and down with a mysterious look on his face.He then proceeded to cover himself in between the sheets.
And just like that the night ended... Aldo his looks gave me a shook a couldn't say  anything more than that...am to embarrassed.

———————end of chapter————-