That day...

I caressed his hair in little patters,his hands tighten around my waist.Eye contact drives us crazy,not many words are spoken sense the eyes already talk for us.we are but afraid of things that we don't know if they will happen in the future.
But what else should we do?

Kisses and hugs are the only things being shared.But there's always the step above kissing and hugging.His hand travels Beneath my shirt up to my breast,he groped it.
"Zoro...let's stop here." He's eyes look up at me.

"..." no answer.A beast inside the man has been released,it's hungry and craves for more.
Out of nowhere my stomach grumbled,I quickly turned my look away from his.
"Am...really hungry zoro...I haven't eaten yet." The man chuckles and hides in the females neck.
It tingles...

"Am scared...but I hope we make it work." He's hand search mine and slowly played with it.

"Am scared to,but what could we do? I also have liked you long before you think.I never imagined liking someone that-"

"It wasn't in your check list?" He pinch my cheek while he's other hand played with mine "let me finish!" He grumbled.

He retrieved his body from mine and search out his hand looking the other way.
"Zoro when did you become a gentleman?" I laugh.

"Shot up!" I couldn't see his face however his ears were flush red. I took his offer and took his hand.

I am but glad he like me to.But why did I hesitated so much to
Confess and realize this feeling? When did it happen? Why did I come to like him? Was it when he save me from that hellish island? No it inst come to think of it,it was that day.

Nobody's POV
"Y/n!"the man in the nest bird yelled from across the ship "be careful!"
The ship tilted violently,canons fly through the air,war between pirates and the navy could be see at sigh.The nakamas prepare to fight but a comrade has fallen into the water.

"Y/n!" Nami cried out.
The man rush towards the deck and looked everywhere. "We're is she?did she fall into the water!?"

"Y/n has fallen into the water!" Ussop yelled.

Zoros hands tremble and with no time to think he trew himself off board.The war between the ships was not ending any time soon,he needed to look for her fast before anything happened to her.He couldn't imagine what he'll have to say to Ross.The clouds hovered over the sun making the deep blue sea darker than before.Zoros eyes looked everywhere in the deep blue see until a body was seen flow down to the deepest of the sea.Zoro swam as fast as he could but with the little breath he have left it made it hard.But he didn't care he wanted to save y/n,someone who he care so much,he couldn't imagine her dead in his arm as she slowly losses her breath.

Zoro could finally get a hold of y/n,he grip her arm and brought her closer to him.He's legs quickly move him up to get the breath he needed.He gasp laudly out of breath and cough a little. Zoro revised y/n body until a trail of blood flow through the sea it was hers.
Y/n have a small wound by the side of her waist,the wound from there previous fight have open up.She need stitches immediately! If not there will be no more blood remaining i her body.Zoro was becoming anxious by the second,he look up at the sky and blamed himself one but a million times.
"Usssssopp,the rope!" He yelled desperately.

No response,it seems like battle Hasn't stop,zoros yells couldn't be heard,the fight was to loud. "Nami!ussop!...you dang coook!" He hug y/n tightly and buried himself in her neck.
"F*ck I hate this!" The feeling of loosing someone again was unbelievable.what could he do?her body drop bags of blood!Hes loosing his mind every second, "someone,please the rope!"

Out of nowhere a hand was stretch out towards them,a rubber man,Luffy... zoro took the hand and was pulled along side with y/n.
*bang there body's we're drop on the deck,the war between the ships have finally ended.
Zoro couldn't stop hugging y/n s body he felt the feelings of loosing someone again.
His little flower couldn't be snatch away from his little garden.The unique flower he have could not be loosing again.