Chap 9

Nobody POV

The sky is beautiful— is about 4am the straw hats slowly wake up,they most be going at a fast pace.However someone on cloud nine at seems to not be getting ready for there departure,y/n is sleeping soundly on her bed...she seem comfortable,that's why the man next to her doesn't wish to move her at all.he just watches her sleeping features and sits on her bed,he just stares at her for the deepest time.not even touching her,he's to afraid that whatever she's dreaming might slip away because she smile ear to ear Cruch up like a cat holding a pillow.

However they most go, "zoro." Chopper touch his leg "we must get going,it's getting late!" Zoro looks at chopper and ruffles his hair,

"Yes,I'll wake her shortly...let her just sleep for a couple of minutes."he whispered,chopper nob, headed out cluch up next to Luffy,the image seem to funny.A kid clinging on to Luffy for its dear life...

Everybody was preparing there bags and things,but zoro just stay next to y/n until she fully awakes— but it didn't seem like she'll be waking up any time.He must hurry and wake her up before is to late and they catch the straw hats.Yes,it is a lovely scene but it won't be lovely ones there in jail or dead...The marines are scary people.

He's hand search her shoulder he move her slightly violently,that doesn't seem to wake her up.Then he thought a good morning whispered should warm her up.He used to bother her every so often by whispering in her ear- a means to bother her as she tries to concentrate on her balance in things and power.

"Y/n~" he whispered softly getting closer to her ear.

No answer.

"You...

There's a pile of pizza laying in your bed..."

He's been ignored.

He seem to have given up on her on his 2 time,he's just to lazy...he's sometimes lazy for everything after all.If a soft whisper didn't work,if the food didn't work,then this must work!
He got closer than before to her ear and without much thought he bit her ear harshly,her body flinch and then he realized that she was awake put seem to afraid to wake up because zoro stares and whispers.He then proceeded to say,

"Aunt Ross...she seem happy for you."he lead back keeping personal space between us. "She said how happy she was you we're finally getting to see the world,the happy part, because you always saw the bad part of the world..." he sneak his arm beneath her shirt "she also thank me a lot and said I am welcome as her son in la-" y/n quickly shut his mouth with her hands,and now she's fully awaken.

"Enough...am awake,it's enough..." he chuckles in between her hands While she just wishes to bring the bed with her so she could sleep soundly in the boat at night...

"Y/n-swannn!marimmmo!" The cook yell sneaking at the front door "let's head out~ please stop the flirty y/n swammm,your simply...breaking my heaRt!" He smile and act dramatically.

Zoro just glare at him nonstop "that look means nothing— your looks mean nothing!" With that he ran out.

She stood up in a hurry,went straight to the drawer to find her clothes gone.

"Oh- I pack your things they are on the ducks..."

"No thats k, thank you zoro!" She lean closer to him giving a light peck on the cheek "your so sweet!" He slightly blush but quickly return-to himself .

"Stop!stop! It's cringe!" She didn't spend the rest of her life with zoro but she of course saw some flaws in him,the teasing for him inst his thing. But he does tease her but then why can't she not tease him?
Answer: he's just shy,He's a macho man after all,zoro is zoro!

There departure was endearing,nami cried but it wanst because of the money but because she'll really missed Vivi.
her words the entire ride where:

"My money,Whereeeee is my money at!?!?!" She cried out "we're brokeee! We need money to survive in this freaking seaaaaaa!" She pull her hair left and right "Luffy!' Luffy look at her confused.

"It's your fault we don't have money!You want a dumb ass food!" We try to calm her down but it seem impossible,maybe if we switch the word 'money' to Vivi that'll make sense on why she's making a big show!!! The crew is lovely of course as always,that's why I

wish to stay forever this way...

"Nami...I think you need to see a doctor!"Luffy shouted "chopper do a check up on her,she's sick again!" Nami become hulk,her face flushed and all red gasping for air like a demon,her hair that swap back while riding on the duck...and her suicidal eye look.
Yeah she's going-to kill Luffy ones there on the ship for sure!

Peace and respect for the death of Luffy 💫.

———————end of chapter—————

This chapter is very short am having writer's block,I need som spicy ideas!

Do you have any?